original

1. Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso / Hurricane Long 5 for new player question.

Hello everyone! New to this forum, my first post! Thank you for reading! I want to ask your opinion about particular blade - Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso. But first some information: My equpment: Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon + Yinhe Jupiter 2 soft both sides (soft is vendor specific...
  2. DHS Long V and Ovtcharov/Original No.1 structure comparison

I've heard couple of street legends about who really produces Donic Original/Ovtcharov No.1. I don't want to make any suggestions or spread any misinformation so I will prevent myself from sharing my conclusion. I just want to share every information I gathered so far. I don't own an Long V at...
  3. Clipper Wood (Original) vs CR

Hello guys, I have some questions about Clipper wood. For 3 months, I used a Clipper CR (with Tibhar EL-S both sides) and liked it a lot. It really made me work for my shots, and hence helped me to develop my strokes (especially forehand top spin). The blade was quite badly damaged at the end...
  4. Butterfly Viscaria - original or fake

Hello guys, I'm new to the forum. I know there are many topics about this racket, but again I ask you for your help. I hesitate to buy the racket, do you think this is an original one or is it a replica. Thanks! PM: I apologize for my bad English.
  5. Butterfly Viscaria fake or original

Can you help me dear friends to know this blade is fake or original ? Thank's
  6. Is posible to get a original W968 and DHS rubber?

Hi, im new here, i was trying to find some original blade and rubbers seller, is posible to buy it original?
  7. blade DHS W997 Laboratory Double Happiness Institute ( Ma Long 2014) Original

Double Happiness at the Institute, a group that has developed a version of the W997 blade disbanded. I have a version of the W997 blade 2014 used. thickness of 5.9mm weight 92.7 grams. the blade of a player Provincial Club in China . My price is $ 250. original 100%
  8. DHS Hurricane 3 National - fake or original rubber?

Hi guys, I have got a question on a rubber of mine that may be a fake. I bought this rubber on Prott.cc for 90 or so USD. Do you think it's an original rubber intended for Chinese national team? The issue is that this player EmRatThich (seems ex-pro player) you may know for this...
  9. ovtcharov (original) senso carbon and ovtcharov feat

hello everybody has anyone used any of these blades? please keep in mind that when i say ovtcharov senso carbon i do not mean the 9 ply blade which was formerly wosik senso carbon chuang carbon, etc. but instead the 8 ply blade released 2 years ago or so.... this is because for both of these...
  10. Is there any way to get original national/provincial Skyline TG2 Neo ?

Hello my friends, My father has been playing table tennis for many years (he is 48) and i want to give him something special on Christmas. He is playing DHS Skyline TG2 Neo (in commercial/training version) and he love it. He talks that this rubber is the best for him. So i read a little and I...
  11. My help fans. How to identify fake from the original rubber Hurricane 3 (article).

How to identify fake from the original rubber Hurricane 3 (article). My help fans of the original rubber Hurricane 3. DHS Hurricane 3 sets of plastic occupy amateur, professional, and even the national team being half rubber gloves, stimulation of high-volume high-profit type of storm is...
  12. My original reverse pendulum serve developement

Hi everyone, Back again with the follow up video on the reverse pendulum serves. The second video is reverse pendulum vs pendulum. Did u identify the difference. Third one is for those mates who haven't seen my old post on the same subject. Share with me what you think about it. Both positive...
  13. My original pendulum serve developement

hi guys, back again with a new serve with a different whip motion when I played a match against a top level player in a match. This serve was incredibly effective that he mistook it as reverse pendulum serve each time. After some suggestions from Carl, I thought of doing a video on my own...
  14. Original Hans Alsér blade.

Wondering how much this gem would be worth :) Any ideas?
  15. Original Butterfly Primorac in mint condition

I have an original metal tag Butterfly Primorac Carbon FL in mint condition for sale. Bearing in mind that I am not really desperate to sell (just don't have any use for it) only sensible and viable offers will be considered.
  16. TSP Balsa 6.5 (original version)

Anyone can sell me an unsealed anatomic TSP Balsa 6.5? I am looking for the original version like in the following picture:
  17. Anyone have Original Returnboard .de

Hi i am interested in getting at this stage a returnboard for improving my game if you have the original returnboard from returnboard.de store can you look at the name of what rubbers are used on it as i would like to research further thanks ilegales
  18. alterntative to Butterfly Power Drive (original)

During last years I played with Timo Boll Spirit but I came back to my old Butterfly Power Drive which gives me more control and my game is more reliable. I would like to buy a new blade, similar to Power Drive, but maybe something new, because it is a heavy blade in combination with Tenergy...
  19. Original Butterfly Primorac Carbon for Sale

Hi all, I have got an original (not the newer and not quite so good) Butterfly Primorac Carbon blade for sale in tip top condition, flared handle. Will post the photo's shortly, but this blade is in tip top condition. Contact me for further details - will be putting this up on ebay shortly under...