lose

1. So bad lose against a veteran player (Match Video) What should I improve?

Hi! I'm alpay and I recorded a match which is the finale of 4th league of a veteran table tennis club. (I'm on 4th league because I started this year on playing veteran club league.) I lost badly to this veteran and I want to ask you what are my errors and what should I improve on my technique...
  2. Did Fan Zhendong lose to Harimoto on purpose? (Asian Cup 2018)

Hello, I didn't want to disrespect the performance of "Harimoto Tomokazu" over Fan Zhendong. But not only me, but many viewers on the Chinese forum, has mentioned about the bracket. At the same time of the match Fan Zhendong vs Harimoto, Lin Gaoyuan was struggling with Lee Sangsue (0-2 down)...
  3. Shoes that don't lose grip?

I'm looking for table tennis (or any kind of shoe) that are lightweight and that I hopefully would be able to use for over a year? I have a pair of wave drive 6 or 7 and a pair of butterfly energy force. After about 6-12 months of using them for 3-4 times a week the grip just gets worse and...
  4. Why do some rubbers lose grip with a bit of moisture?

I recently got andro rasant and powersponge but I'm noticing its very different from the 2nd hand tenergy I bought. The topsheet is uhmm kinda smooth? It loses its grip when there's a bit of moisture on it so I was wondering if this is normal or not. This never happened with tenergy. Thank you
  5. Olympic Team lose warm up match

The Chinese Olympic Team lose warm up match against National Team members The Chinese Olympic team for the London 2012 Olympics including Zhang Jike, Wang Hao and Ma Long were not able to win in their warm up match against their fellow team mates. The warm up match is part of the training in...
  6. Ma Long lose match !

Hi everybody ! I was shoked to see this result ! Koki Niwa beats Ma Long showing his best tennis !