sign

1. ITTF approved rubber... but without ITTF sign

Hello, What if rubber is present in LARC document but there is no logo on rubber itself? Is the rubber ITTF approved or not?
  2. Singapore TT Meet! March 22-24th! Sign-up now!

Singapore TT Meet-up! I'm going to Singapore in a couple of weeks time and this time I'll be accompanied by the famous Peter79 himself. We're excited to meet fellow forum member who are in Singapore and to have a chance to play TT together. So far the schedule is as follows: Wednesday...
  3. 2016 German Cup Champions Borussia Dusseldorf Sign Anton Kallberg!

Borussia Dusseldolf are the 2015-2016 German Cup Champions defeating rivals Fulda-Maberzell in the final on the 9th January 2016. Sweden's Anton Kallberg has signed for the German giants as a shock surprise as Patrick Franziska leave the club. Anton Kallberg - 2015 European Junior Champion...
  4. Sign after a name on the ITTF ranking list

Hi! I have a question. I saw Singapore on the live stream and i thougt this are not the strongest players. Only Gao Ning. Now i was searching for other players on the ittf ranking list, and i saw ZHAN Jian ^ (SIN) and more players who had that sign What is the meaning of that sign, are they...
  5. Mizutani signs for UMMC Verkhnyaya Pyshma

Jun Mizutani will likely play in Russia next season and it is reported he has perhaps signed for UMMC Verkhnyaya Pyshma. It is not 100% official but most probable according to inside information over at mytischtennis.de. Jun Mizutani - Photo by: Butterfly Online And more top players will...
  6. Please sign today for a great cause for Table Tennis

http://www.change.org/petitions/ittf-international-table-tennis-federation-impeach-current-chairman-adham-sharara-remove-table-tennis-from-olympics# Thanks, David Yu, FL, USA