taiwan

1. Equipment price in Taiwan and how to boost H3Neo with organic glue.

I am in taiwan now and I was shopping some tt equipment in a taiwanese online marketplace called ruten and there are a lot of different tt equipment (european to chinese) and I bought a 250ml haifu dolphin for 100ntd (3.5USD), along with other things (cj8000 fast and light pro version 260ntd...
  2. play table tennis in Kaohsiung Taiwan

Any place I can find someone to play table tennis in Kaohsiung Taiwan please??????
  3. Tony's TT trip to Taiwan Feb 2017

Haven't been around much due to traveling again. This time, spending over 20 days with Chinese Taipei coaches and players. Spent time with: Wu Wen Jia Chiang Peng Lung Head Coach Hsu of the national training centre Plenty of other coaches U21 world tour boys winner U18 world tour boys winner...
  4. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Is The 2015 Taiwan Masters Champion! (VIDEO)

Dimitirj Ovtcharov has emerged victorious at the 2015 Taiwan Masters. The final saw Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov take on Japan's Jun Mizutani. Full results including video below. Dimitrij Ovtcharov in action! On route to the final Dimitrij Ovtcharov defeated Chiang Hung-Chieh, Jorgen...
  5. Taiwan Table Tennis Masters 2015

Of course everyone remembers this match from last years Taiwan Masters between Jean Michel Saive and Chuang Chih Yuan, which might by now be one of the most viewed table tennis related videos ever. Today the 2015 Taiwan Masters has commenced. This tournament, the Taiwan Table Tennis Masters...