train

1. An idea to train on any table at home

I helped out a friend to use his existing table (4 x 2), PVC pipe and bedspread to train at home during lockdown. Do you guys have any recommendation's on how to improve this. The pre-requisite is having a configurable robot though. forehand, middle, forehand and backhand drill
  2. Attending the upcoming Swedisn and German Open - Anywhere to train?

Hey everyone :) I will be attending The Swedish Open (Oct 1-6) and the German Open (Oct 8-13) during the next two weeks. Given the opportunity, I'd love to come to a local practice. If there is anyone here from Stockholm or Bremen who thinks it might be possible, I'd appreciate it a lot if you...
  3. Cheapest place to train in China

I've been looking into Zhengding TTC for training in China this summer, $60 a night for eat sleep and train. I'm wondering if anyone else knows anything cheaper? thanks
  4. How to train at home (Backhand Flick and Topspin)

https://youtu.be/1t_ZfQKrGyc
  5. Train with a world class pro player in London

Fellow TT lovers and players, current Russian mens national team player Grigory Vlasov will be in London between the 25th and 29th, and will be running one master class with the possibility of a one on one training/sessions time permitting. Ping me if you are interested - we all know its not...
  6. Moving to Deutschland to train. Need recommendation on coaching academy.

Hello everyone. I will be moving to Germany by end of this year . Sole purpose of my decision is to get better in Table Tennis in all aspects. I have been playing Table Tennis from past 20 odd years. My level of play is above intermediate. Current training schedule is as below: Weekdays -...
  7. Where do the top players train

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about where the top players train. For example players like Ovtcharov and Mizutani play in the champions league but then they also play in T2 and take part in various international competitions. So do Top players just train wherever they happen to be...
  8. upgrade rubber or train more?

i m now using timoboll spirit blade with omega 4 asia rubber on fh.b4 xiom omega 4 asia rubber i played many rubbers such as evolution mxp mxs tenergy 05 omega v asia pro as for more power and spin.but not fit me with them.i didnt like the feeling of them and not satified the speed on brush...
  9. How many days do you train a week?

I wonder how many time a week do you train and how many hours do you do so. The pro players train twice a day but, let's see which is the panorama in the amateur field. I add a poll in which you can vote. Cheers!!
  10. Where to Train in China?

I am planning to go train in China for about a month. However, I am not sure where to train. Could you guys give me any suggestions on where to train? Thank you. P.S I am a native Chinese speaker. My rating is about 2000.
  11. Places to train in Thailand?

Hi guys! I'm looking to do an internship in Thailand this summer for 8 weeks, but I want to continue training if I go. Can anybody tell me some information on places to train in Thailand, clubs, tournaments etc......The most important thing for me would be a good place to train plenty when...
  12. How much do you train?

Hey, I'm very curious to know how much you TT freaks train per week. ;) I train 3 times a week, tuesday, wednesday and friday. And a match on saturday. In total that's around 11 to 12 hours per week, which 5 are intensive training, like multiball and practices. I consider that quite much. So...
  13. Joy to Defenders to Train Without Robots !

Hey again guys ! This thread is dedicated to my defender brothers out there who don't have robots to train with, esp. in chopping / pushing. A thread in OOAKForum leads me to this ossum video. Enjoy guys, take the time to find the right table angle :D