sets

1. Joo Sae Hyuk spots 6 Points to a 2300 level Female Player 7 sets

Joo is a sporting lad and gives 6 points to a you tube female TT star... at Kim Taek Soo TTC while her or his or both the kids run amok next room loud screaming and crashing the floor... they play like they are not there. Female player gives a large number of nets and Joo is a good sport...
  2. What do coaches say to players between sets?

Hello everyone, I have been wondering about this for long time. The mysterious conversations between coaches and players at break times. It would be so nice to know what does Liu Guoliang usually say to Xu Xin, ZJK, Ma Long, etc. separately. Or from some other famous coaches? I, myself...
  3. Abdel-Kader Salifou Is The 2013 Zagreb Open Champion! (VIDEO)

In March 2013, Frenchman Abdel-Kader Salifou won his first ever ITTF World Tour Men's Singles Title in Egypt. Today on the 9th June he won his second title winning the Zagreb Open ITTF World Tour. The Stiga player defeated host nation’s Roko Tosic an epic seven set thriller (7-11, 7-11, 11-1...
  4. Xu Xin crowned Mens Singles Champion at the Asian Cup 2012

Today on the 8th April 2012 top seed Xu Xin won the Asian Cup defeating rising Japanese star Maharu Yoshimura in four straight sets (11-6, 12-10, 11-6, 11-6). Xu Xin - Photo by: Remy Gros Men's Singles Final Congratulations to Xu Xin of China and what a fine performance by Japan's Maharu...