consistency

1. Could my equipment be hampering my consistency?

I have Donic Balsa Carbo Fleece(OFF+) with MX-P on my forehand and Rakza-7 on my backhand. I got the entire set-up second-hand but it was still pretty new. I have been practising with it for almost a year and although it has improved my shots I still am struggling to find good consistency...
  2. 5 Key Secrets To Improve Your Consistency | Table Tennis

Hey Guys, Something that is vital for players of all levels is being able to be consistent and reduce the amount of unforced errors in their game. Having confidence that your shots are safe and you don’t make a large amount of errors will really improve your ability to develop and progress...
  3. How to keep a consistent forehand topspin ??

Hello guys, In the past I struggled keeping my forehand topspins consistent. After the 3rd ball attack I can just do like 2-3 loops more and then I just hit the ball so that my opponent can attack. I feel like I dont have any power to do more topspins. Do you have any advice how to keep a...
  4. Consistency with forehand drive/topspin when training with partner

I recently joined my local TT club and every week, we begin with forehand to forehand exercises with a partner. My partner usually struggles to return my forehands and their returns sometimes go into the net, even though I play what I believe is a drive stroke. This would seem like my partner's...