san

1. USA/CA san francisco trading dignics for 05fx

I need a 05fx red 2.1 and I got the following rubbers up for trade. I have the following rubbers, I"m willing to trade those for 05fx red 2.1mm. Let me know which one you want. Brand new sealed: - 1x t05 black 2.1 - d09c black 2.1 - d05 red 2.1 - lightly used d09c 2.1mm black (used 1...
  2. Clubs in Chicago and San Diego

Hello, I'm new to the forum from Budapest, Hungary. I'll be travelling in the USA for business next week and would like to play with locals in clubs if possible. Chicago April 1-3 San Diego April 6-7 I'm an amateur, intermediate level player. I'd appreciate if you could recommend clubs in the...
  3. San Francisco looking for training partner.

I want to get better but as I am in working class with a family. It makes it hard for me to make normal club hours. I got a membership at SPiN at 690 folsom st. It's free between 11am to 5pm or 10pm to 12am at night. If anyone can make those times give me a PM i'm usatt rated:1969 Thanks
  4. Any players around California/Vegas/San Fran for a knock?

Hi guys, Abit of a long shot but I`m going to be heading around California for a month on Tuesday and am planning on documenting the trip on my GoPro. Surfing, skydiving etc and I want to try and get some TT footage in there as well! :) I wondered if there are any clubs/players (Or anywhere to...
  5. New from San Mateo, CA USA

Hello, My name is Paul Tanompong. I'm 35 years old and married. I'm new to this site and forum. I've been playing table tennis for the past 20+ years but only casually. I find that this is the perfect sport for me and that I'm pretty decent at it. For the past 3 months I've been playing more...