attempt

1. NOW LIVE: World Record Attempt - Most Consecutive Bounces on a Table Tennis bat

Hey guys! We're LIVE! I'm going to attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most consecutive bounces on a table tennis bat. The record currently stands at 5 hours, 2 minutes and 37 seconds. My aim is the break the world record live whilst raising funds and awareness for NHS staff and...
  2. Croatia Open -last attempt before olympics?

It seems many top players decided to take part in Croatia Open including Jun Mizutani and Chuang. If mizutani thought it would be easy tournament win he will be very dissapointed. First he will have to beat Joo Sae Hyuk who he beat only once many years ago and secondly Wong Chun Ting who he...
  3. Good luck with the world record attempt

I so hope you do this and hope you raise lots of money for prostate cancer. So proud of you both. Mum X
  4. TableTennisDaily BREAK Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally!

TableTennisDaily will attempt to break the worlds longest table tennis rally! On Sunday the 23rd March 2014 TableTennisDaily's @Dan and his father Peter Ives will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the longest table tennis rally for Prostate Cancer UK Charity. The current record...
  5. Guinness World Record attempt/Ping!

Ping! comes to Northampton this weekend and kicks off with a Guinness World Record attempt. Desmond Douglas will also be in attendance. England international Chris Doran will also be there as will England under 13 no.1 Alex Ramsden and Bhavika Mistry (ranked no.4 in the girls under 13...
  6. World Record Attempt - Take Part!

Ok TableTennisDaily members! Heres your chance to take part in a World Record Table Tennis Event! PARTICIPATE IN A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT – MOST PLAYERS TO PARTICIPATE IN A SINGLE RALLY – OCTOBER 24TH – RICHMIX, SHOREDITCH, LONDON Pongathon a new Table Tennis events concept is going...