paris

1. A Chinese amateur Looking for friends to play with in Paris

Hi everyone! My name's Li and I am going to Paris next Saturday (6 July) for 6 days. I am going there for an academic conference. I will be free on 6-7 July and I am free every night (after 6pm). So during my free time I would love to play with local Pingpong amateurs. I am Chinese and I am...
  2. TT Locations - Holiday 4-9 Sept (Paris) and 9-13 Sept (London) ?

Hello all, I'll be on holiday in Paris (4-9 Sept) and London (9-13 Sept). The wife ('the boss') and I. In Paris I'm staying in the 1 Arr. I researched playing 'Libre pour tous' in Paris at US2e (us2tt.org), anyone ever play there? I'm also researching Paris13TT. I'll be traveling by...
  3. The stores to buy Tenergy rubbers in London, UK and Paris, Fr?

Hello everybody, In August I will go London, UK and Paris, Fr for 4 days in each city and wanted to buy Tenergy 05 and 64. Please share your experience of buying Tenergy rubbers in stores in these two cities. I'd like to know the addresses of the reliable stores selling authentic stuff and...
  4. Once in Paris. (TT tribute VIDEO)

Hey, guys. I have done a new video. Here it is
  5. hi from paris

Hello guys, I joined the forum now, I knew it from Facebook in 2013. I'm from Paris France. I play table tennis for 2 years only and i'm 39. Have a good day
  6. Update from Sisipho - 2 Months in Paris

Sisipho, a young 19 year old girl from a rural village in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. Left her home at age 16, to play table tennis at the South African national academy. Now she has been given an upportunity to play in Paris and this is her update of "2 Months in Paris" Quote from a...
  7. NEW: 2013 WTTC Training Hall Videos - CNT

NEW: 2013 WTTC Training Hall Videos - CNT Below are lots of new videos of the Chinese National Team training in the hall of the 2013 WTTC. Lot's of rare footage can be seen from all your favourite Chinese National Team players thanks to youtuber: Vadym Krevs. Be sure to check him out! Check...
  8. Ma Long Is This Years China Open World Tour Champion! (VIDEO)

Twenty four year old Ma Long collected his second ITTF World Tour title of the year on Sunday 16th June when he became the 2013 China Open ITTF World Tour Champion in Changchun. Ma Long - Photo by: ITTF Facebook Page He was met in the final by his Chinese team mate Wang Hao in the final, a...
  9. Repeat of London Olympic Final as Zhang Jike defeats Wang Hao for Gold!

The 2013 LIEBHERR World Table Tennis Championships Men’s singles final took place today on Monday 20th May 2013; it was a repeat of the London Olympic singles final last summer where we saw China vs. China with Zhang Jike meeting Wang Hao. Zhang Jike 2013 WTTC Champion - Photo by: Remy Gros...
  10. Highlights WTTC Paris 2013 | Men's Singles

11. Chuang Chih-Yuan & Chen Chien-An Are This Years Men's Doubles World Champions!

Sunday 18th May 2013 saw a first for Chinese Taipei when they managed to win their first ever title at a World Championships when seventh seeds Chen Chien-An and Chuang Chih-Yuan claimed the Men’s doubles title at the 2013 LIEBHERR World Table Tennis Championships in Paris. Highlights below of...
  12. History In The Making! North Korea Are The Mixed Doubles Champions! (VIDEO)

Incredible scenes took place today at the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships as tears shed from North Korea's Kim Hyok Bong and Kim Jong Win. The national anthem played and the flag of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea was raised in their honour to the newly mixed doubles champions...
  13. Kenta Matsudaira Knocks Out Ma Lin! WTTC Update (VIDEOS)

Today Thursday 16th May we saw one of the biggest upsets so far in the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships as Japans Kenta Matsudaira managed to defeat Chinas Ma Lin in five sets. Kenta Matsudaira - photo by International Table Tennis Federation Facebook Page This match was set to be...
  14. Round 2 Schedule - World Championships 2013

With all the results now in from round 1, round 2 in the men's and women's singles will take place in a few hours at the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships. The opening match in the Men's Singles will be world number 1 Xu Xin who will face Sweden's Par Gerell. In the women's opening match we...
  15. Ma Lin Comments On How He Would Like To Start A Family

China’s Ma Lin the 2008 Olympic champion will be part of the Chinese line up at the imminent 2013 World Table Tennis Championships in Paris, as a veteran this could be the last world championships of his career. Although Ma Lin knows that his chances this time are not as big as they were at...
  16. WTTC 2013 - Training Hall Videos

Hi guys, The World Table Tennis Championships 2013 has now commenced! There are lots of training hall videos coming in from various youtubers uploading content of the Chinese National Team and many other nations. We can use this thread as a means to display all the training hall videos and...
  17. The 2013 World Championships Draw Has Been Released!

The draw ceremony of the 2013 World Championships to be held in Paris took place on Saturday the 11th May. There is no surprise with the top seeds as their positions are known before the draw. Germany’s Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov who are the two biggest threats to China were drawn in Zhang...
  18. TTD are at WSA - China Training 2013

Firstly, I would like to give a huge thanks to The Werner Schlager Academy, William Henzell, Darius Knight and Butterfly in making this trip possible! Hey guys, I am at the Werner Schlager Academy where the Chinese players are preparing for the upcoming World Table Tennis Championships. I will...
  19. Xu Xin Is Top Of The May World Rankings Just In Time For Paris!

After his fantastic form throughout April China’s Xu Xin has managed to regain his top spot in the World rankings which he held earlier in the year in January and February before being replaced by teammate Ma Long in March. Xu Xin - Photo by: cfp.com It will be the men’s World ranking list...
  20. Paris, here we come... (CNT)

Today CNT left Beijing and went to Austria, they will training from 3 – 10 May in Werner SCHLAGER Academy. Players: Men: Fang Bo, Zhou Yu, Qiu Yike, Ma Lin, Hao Shuai, Zhang Jike, Chen Qi, Xu Xin, Ma Long, Wang Liqin, Wang Hao, Yan An, Fan Zhendong Women: Zhu Yuling, Wen Jia, Wu Yang, Ding...