improve

1. Help me improve!

Hey guys here is a link to a video of me hitting some forehand and backhand topspin. Can you please leave some comments on what I can improve in my form. All advice and criticism is welcome. Thanks. Forehand...
  2. What can I do to improve my reflexes?

How can I improve my reflexes so I can return smashes like Koki Niwa?
  3. Possible to improve?

Hello I'm in my early 20s and around 1500 rating. I'd really like to improve my form and I'm willing to train 3 h/day 5 days/week. I don't really have a coach but I have access to practice partners around 1800-2000. Would it be possible to reach, say ~2200 rating in a few years (if at all) with...
  4. 5 Key Secrets To Improve Your Consistency | Table Tennis

Hey Guys, Something that is vital for players of all levels is being able to be consistent and reduce the amount of unforced errors in their game. Having confidence that your shots are safe and you don’t make a large amount of errors will really improve your ability to develop and progress...
  5. Any tips to improve footwork?

I played in a local tournament some time ago, but didn't play really well. I lost against people that I shouldn't have lost against (I don't think they were that strong). I blame mostly my footwork, which might have been worse than normal because of the kinda slippery floor (the ones they have...
  6. How can I improve my forehand and Backhand Topspin?

Hey guys I have another question for you. Can you please tell me how can I make my topspins more fast and spinny. Can you also tell me how to have sidespin with my topspin.;)
  7. Body-Turn to improve Topspin by Chinese Coach's lesson

https://youtu.be/9QtHtgGNBtI Two Chinese Women coaches visit to S.Korea. and I'd asked to them teach my TT friends in Korea. This is the video for this. Please enjoy it.
  8. 3 Easy Drills To Improve Timing in Table Tennis

Hey Guys, One of the biggest challenges in table tennis in our opinion is not technical but timing and rhythm of the shots, so we've just released this new coaching tutorial video which has 3 exercises to help improve your timing and demonstrates the importance of getting this area in your...
  9. Help me improve my FH quality

Hi to all table tennis lovers out there, I want to improve my Fh topspin (increase shot quality). I'm going to leave a short video of my current Fh topspin against block. I would really apreciate your observations on my technique. SN: I'm using Nitakku Hurricane 3 turbo orange 2.0 as my Fh...
  10. How to improve from 2000 to 2200

As a fairly standard Chinese-style player (2-wing looper), how can i improve from 2000 to 2200. I think i could definitely improve my service returns, such as receiving the side-underspin serves with lower and and shorter placement. I also want to learn how to counterloop 3rd balls close to the...
  11. Seeking Advises To Improve

Seeking Advises To Improve (video) I'm looking for any tips and suggestions from you guys which would help me to improve my game. Here is a clip of me playing. I'm the one in black. I know my service is illegal. It's a bad habit i have in practice sessions. I highly appreciate your help...
  12. So bad lose against a veteran player (Match Video) What should I improve?

Hi! I'm alpay and I recorded a match which is the finale of 4th league of a veteran table tennis club. (I'm on 4th league because I started this year on playing veteran club league.) I lost badly to this veteran and I want to ask you what are my errors and what should I improve on my technique...
  13. What is the best way to improve table tennis?

Hi guys! You know I starded late and I want to be a international player. I want to improve fast. What is the best way to improve? Working hard or working clever? I have 2 coaches in my club. They help me but I want to make something myself because I want to be best player of our club. Thanks! <3
  14. Tips to improve footwork?

Hey guys! I want to improve footwork because I am 1.84 and I want to move really quickly and catch every ball. I have long legs (1.10m) I can't move fast now. How do I really improve it in 2 weeks with working hard? (I'm training 5 hours everyday) (I have an important match after 2 weeks)
  15. VIDEO: How to improve your 3rd ball attack

Hi all, here's a new coaching video I have made, where I explain how to improve your 3rd ball attack. The video is mainly aimed at intermediate players, but there may be some useful tips for more advanced players too. In the video I talk about: - Expecting your serve to be returned -...
  16. Improve Return Game - Backhand Return

Hello i want too improve my backhand return game, i hope you could help me. My Opponent serve with his backhand to my backhand or middle. Always half long or a little bit longer, sometimes the ball shots to me very fast (the opponent throws the ball very little like lebesson hight, this should...
  17. Improve your game doing yourself!

Both I and Eli Baraty decided to launch an informative tips and tutorial (1st and 15th of each month). In doing so we aim to help people develop their game and share with us their experiences. #ebatt #tabletennis#exercise#November#part1#developing#yourgame
  18. Help me Improve?

Hello! So, I went to a tournament around a week ago, and the club was recording the semi-finals and recorded the match I was playing. Might as well take advantage and ask for any recommendations or any advice you can give me. It's the first match and I'm the one with the blue shirt The thing...
  19. Match losing conclusions and how to improve them.

Hi guys. I finished my match and did some review on why i lose the match. Here are some of the crucial mistakes that i made and would like to hear your coaching advice. 1)I can't receive service well and always lose points once i am the receiver. 2)I can't read the spin and don't know how to...
  20. Asking advice to improve loop fh and rpb

Asking advice to improve loop fh and rpb. First time making video so I'm not sure about the angle of the camera. I have no formal training and would like to ask some points I should correct in my form of playing :) Please don't be harsh with me :( thanks