chinese rubbers

1. How many time can you boost Chinese rubber before they wear out?

Hi guys, so I'm relatively new to using booster for Chinese rubbers. I use Haifu Seamoon (commercial ver.) to boost my Sanwei Target Pro Blue and Pro 3 but I'm not sure how many time can I reboost before the sponge become mushy and unplayable. The boosting effect of Seamoon last about 2 weeks...
  2. My experience with Chinese rubbers

Hi everyone! Since I recently went on a spree buying several Chinese rubbers to try out, I thought I'd write about my experiences with them, hopefully to be informative for you guys! I am an amateur player, playing for 1.5 year again, after a 12 year hiatus. I play a generally attacking style...
  3. Perceived hardness of 39 degree Chinese rubbers

Hi everyone, I am interested in your personal experience with Chinese rubbers at 39 sponge hardness nominally, UNBOOSTED (factory tuning is allowed, like ITTF rules), and rank them in the order of how hard it feels to you. If possible, please also state what blades you put them on!
  4. How can a harder rubber be slower than a soft one?

How can a harder rubber be slower than a softer one? I've seen several reports that the harder rubber, the slower and spinnier it is. The question is: how come? Let's compare some Chinese tensor-like rubbers: Palio AK47 Blue vs. Red. The red one is harder and thus definitely faster, obviously...
  5. China Tensor (boost?)

Hello i want to test China Tensors Do somebody Know this rubbers, must i boost These rubbers to soften up the Sponge and get enough speed or Are These rubbers fast enough Like a esn rubber to Loop kill ? 1) Xiom Tau 2) Xiom Vega China 3) Yinhe Big Dipper (38 degree)
  6. DHS pg 7..... A good blade for chinese rubbers??? ^^

Hi, I'm a normal player who likes to spin the ball on forehand and punch and variate my strokes on the backhand. currently im using a c300 adidas blade which has bumpy areas on the blade depressing me lol. Anyway, ill be changing the blade and my forehand rubber (hurricane 3 neo). but i can't...