adidas

1. LF: Adidas Avenger 5

looking in good condition Adidas Avenger 5 FL with weight 85-86g
  2. FS: Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC and Adidas Fibretech Power Off+

Hello TTD Members, For sale is a Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC, FL handle, weighing 88g. The blade is excellent in producing top spin, counter, blocks from mid distance and gives an excellent feedback while hitting the ball hard. You can really feel the ALC when hitting the ball hard. Another...
  3. ITC (Adidas) Radix Express

Hello did somebody have the itc or adidas radix express, it looks like a nice looping blade with lots of control ( i have an innerforce layer alc) could somebody say something to this blade ?
  4. Adidas P5 alternatives

Hi all, I have played with Adidas P5 with max thickness (backhand and forehand) for about a year and I really love them but unfortunately Adidas don't make rubbers anymore. Do you guys have a alternative with same specs, feel etc. Thank you. Best regards, Bave
  5. LF: Adidas Hypertouch FL

Hi Guys, i´m looking for an Adidas Hypertouch FL with on good conditions. Please PM me. thank you
  6. FS: Adidas blades C500 and V1.3 (brand new)

I decided to sell my Adidas blades. Both are brand new, sealed and boxed. Adidas C500 anatomic grip €45 v1.3 ST grip €35 I accept paypal (paypal costs for buyer). Items are shipped from the Netherlands.
  7. Adidas blades made in china?

Hello I'm new to the forum. While on my search for my first decent blade. I came across some adidas blades for a realyy nice price. I know alot of retailers are discounting their products since adidas stopped producing tabletennis equipment. But I noticed that the box says made in china? I was...
  8. How long will Adidas equipment stay legal?

I know that the Adidas (or whoever they license their name to) is getting out of the TT market. I hear that some of the blades are pretty good, and they are cheap right now, but how long will they remain legal at regional and national tournaments? Or is it not a big deal? Thanks for any advice!
  9. Bh RPB rubber (aurus Soft, Jp-03, Adidas P7 etc)

I'm back on the bh rubber questions lol. Tibhar Aurus Soft did pretty good. It's nice on blocks and not too chabby on other things either. But I would prefer a rubber with a more similar feel to Jp-03 or Evolution El-P/FX-P'ish (though I have only tried MX-P and S). Figured I don't prefer the...
  10. Me my equipment and a rubber question Adidas Tenzone Ultra sf (long post)

A few things about me I am 42 years old now, I was playing table tennis on a team from when I was 11 to about 15 years old. Last year I started playing again after a 26 year break and from November I started training with a coach couple hours a week. I play table tennis as hobby just because I...
  11. Adidas P7 Alternative

I have been playing with Adidas P7 on my forehand for a couple of years now & find it to be an incredible rubber. Now that they have stopped making it & store stocks have run out I am looking to find a replacement. For me it has crazy spin an easy block & touch as well as a good smash. I think...
  12. FS: Adidas Hypertouch FL

SOLD: Adidas Hypertouch FL Adidas Hypertouch 87g Lightly used, in very good condition: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPZndqqY945iAjtiSIllD8Ssna0L80KTDuNJZLQRoY9HInTd_XG4BChBZlgCfoncg?key=RnMyU29QOFV5ZFA0TzdfbGtPY3AxbHRvXzFjWHJB Price: €75/£60 Will ship from UK to UK/EU countries only.
  13. USED adidas p7 black mx 3 sheets Tenzone Ultra SF red mx 2 sheets NEW Tibhar Nianmor

All played approx. 4 weeks, glued twice or three times, currently fixed to blades and for sale with one thin glue layer to be peeled off or glued over. Two sheets of p7 cut to standard size of 15.0 x 15.5 Both sheets of Tenzone and third sheet of p7 14.6 x 14.8. I prefer to sell these rubbers...
  14. Closest rubber you can get to Adidas P7?

As we are aware Adidas are no longer producing table tennis equipment. And the P7 rubber was a big hit among players. I'd like to find a rubber that is made by another manufacturer that is as similar as possible to the P7. Any suggestions?
  15. Pro Players and Adidas TT

Hi guys, I search professional players sponsorised by Adidas TT. I found Jonathan Groth : Currently #83 and Sabine Winter : #53 at the moment. You have another exemple of pro players ? Sorry fo my bad English. Thx !
  16. FS: Adidas Avenger 5 w/ P7 2.0 (Nearly New) (Shipped from US) - $110

Adidas Avenger 5 w/ Adidas P7 Rubbers (2.0) Cost: $110 Got this to try a slower paddle but its just too slow for me. Its had about 2 weeks of play but shows no real wear. Assembled by Megaspin.net with sealing so the rubbers should come off nice and easy. Ships in the original box. $110...
  17. EJs wanted! a rubber similar to Adidas P7

Hello! I'm seeking an experienced EJer to advise where to find a rubber that plays similar to Adidas P7. With Adidas pulling out of table tennis and leaving us all stranded without P5 & P7... I'm looking for a suitable replacement for when my supply runs dry. Any ideas?
  18. Adidas out of TT. SkyNet in?

Adidas out of TT. SkyNet in? Perhaps. I received this secure transmission from Sarah Connor a few hours ago. I wanted to share it with you although I’m hesitating to do so, as I have not yet been able to verify the information. [FONT=verdana][COLOR=#a9a9a9] Or… maybe it’s just another...
  19. Adidas to discontinue table tennis products

Oh... http://www.tt-spin.de/adidas-beendet-engagement-in-tischtennis-branche/ Adidas will discontinue it's table tennis products and terminiate it's commitment towards table tennis. The reasons behind this are lack of profitability and Adidas want to shift their focus more to profitable...
  20. Adidas Strike Wood 7 - anybody else playing with this?

I have already read Yogi's review on this blade. I am just wondering if anybody else is using this? Just want to get more feedback. Thank you.