optimum

1. Stiga optimum sync AN

Hey guys , I would like to sell totally new Stiga optimum synce blade :D If u're interested in just write here or pm your offer
  2. butterfly grubba all+/ primorac off- or stiga optimum sync ?or maybe sth else?

Huy guys i need your advice . I play with butterfly grubba all+ blade like 1,5h year with tibhar aurus 2,1mm FB and Tibhar aurus soft 1.9mm in Bh and now i want to change my eqipment becase of i want to improve my speed and spin (i hope u know what i mean ) when i Sow your moie with...
  3. Stiga Offensive wood NCT vs. Optimum Plus

Hi all, I am hesitating between these two blades, which one do you recommend for a looper? I am playing with a Rosewood NCT V and want to downgrade for a little bit more dwell time. Are these blades similar to the rosewood in characteristics? Please share your thoughts or any suggestion for...
  4. Genius Sound / Genius+ Optimum Sound

Has anyone tried these rubbers? and maybe could compare to the original Genius. Or Nimbus Soft/Sound. Energy Xtra. Express 1/2. Tenergy 05/64 Thanks
  5. Tibhar Genius

Hi members of this beautiful forum :D I want to test the Tibhar Genius 2.0 on my forehand but I'm not quite sure if I can deal with this rubber ... :D weird ... :D At the moment I'm playing a Sriver G3 2.1 on a Boll Forte but the G3 is very old now and I want to change .... Playing Style: With...