forum

1. Hi I am a new forum member! Actually a born again forum member!

It is good to be back. I have recently been EJing! BUT NOW I AM CURED!! Last week I tried Xiom Solo - don't like the wings! Sanwei Fextra - wow what a beast!! Stiga Infinity - straight handle - yuk! So today I bought a Stiga Artic Wood - I love stiga handles and wings, I think this could...
  2. Anyone know Top FB Group or Forum in Japan ?

Anyone know Top FB Group or Forum in Japan ? Thank you
  3. forum display issues in google chrome

Anyone else is seeing this in their chrome browser?
  4. EJ dust spraying is killing off valuable TT forum contributors

Yup, you saw the title. After I made a reply in an EJ/Beginner equipment thread, I felt I needed to make this a separate topic of discussion. Admin(s) send out the Goon Squad after Der_Echte on this one. He is asking to get crushed. For those who do not know EJ = Equipment Junkie... This is a...
  5. Light Forum Skin for PC

Hi. Would it be possible to add a light skin to the forum as well? I might be in the minority with this opinion, but I find dark themes hard on the eyes. There are a few skin options in the forum settings, but they are all mobile skins and when I tried to change them, they didn't work. Would...
  6. The Value of a Moderated Forum

We at Table Tennis Daily wanted to update forum members on the value of a moderated forum. TableTennisDaily is free to use. But there are rules for participating in the forum. If a member appears to be causing trouble and primarily focused on posting comments to instigate arguments or create...
  7. Bug After Forum Upgrade

Any post that contains the url AND quote tags gets devoured by the black hole. Example in the 4th post with the following contents(brackets were changed to parentheses because of the bug): Any post with fewer than 5 letters is displayed fine in Preview, but the system won't let you post due to...
  8. Brand New TT Club in Sacramento USA Forum Meetups?

A new club opened in Sacramento, huge place. Maybe owner could thin out the tables some. Lighting is no glare (my eyes are real prone to glare) and 500+ lux everywhere. $50 USD a month for membership. Who want make historic Goon Squad meetups over there?
  9. Usage of Finger by a memebr on MyTT Forum

There is a poster who make an attempt to discuss how the fingers are used to stabilize and provide force. http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79865&PN=1#990620 I think he brought up some good items worth investigating. Another aspect to discuss would be how they are used in...
  10. New to the forum

Hi everyone, I'm new to table tennis and this forum so I have a few questions: How does the star system works? Who decides if it's a 2 or 3 star ball? Don't answer best 3 star and medium 2 star, I want something precise What is the maximum number of stars for a blade? What about the ARTENGO...
  11. Background color of the forum

Hi: I'd like to spend more time here reading different topics, but after a while the background colors and the white letters make my view blur. Is there a way to change that setting? I tried to change the skin but it doesn´t work :(
  12. Swiss Forum Members

Hey guys I would like to find some swiss forum members to have a good chatt about table tennis and ask a few questions. Cheers Epi
  13. Types of Table Tennis Forum Members

Hi all - this is my latest effort, inspired by the many forums I have visited over the years. Some people may recognize themselves or other people they know - this is probably not a coincidence. Cheers, Greg
  14. Forum confusing layout and too many sub categories

Hello I just registered to come and get some pointers or suggestions but I wanted to mention the forum is extremely difficult to navigate. There is just too much going on and the sub categories are rather annoying and confusing. It really makes browsing a pain and it breaks the flow. Kinda...
  15. Forum

Hello, my name is Gonçalo and i´m from Portugal, my cousin is Marcos Freitas. I practise table tennis very good.
  16. Opinons Needed from the Forum Guru's

I recently bought a pre-assembled racket and I'm just not totally in love with the play of it. It is fast but the control of it is a real issue to me. So I set a budget of $100.00. After much research and time these are the blades and rubber I have decided on. Let me know what you guys think...
  17. Best Table Tennis site in the world

Hi guys Im a friend of Dans and so ill probably sound biased and probably embarrass him by saying this, but out of all table tennis forums on the web i reckon ttdaily is probably the best in terms of content, diversity and ease of use. Just wondering what everyone else thinks? Ps sorry Dan :p
  18. "Spam" on the forum

Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to post on this issue, but lately, i've noticed a lot of... 'spam' on these 'deals' and 'products' that they are selling that are completely not related to table tennis. A post with the title like: "sell cc -cvv ccv cheap and good" comes up a lot...
  19. I met a TT Daily Forum member here in Korea!

Small world. met TT Daily Forum Member D@vid here near Seoul. I treated him to a huge chicken meal on camp then we went to my local TT club for a hit. He cleaned up on our club winning all his singles matches. If he gets a chance to play daily in a club, he will be Div 2 City easily. He has a...
  20. Hello!, Dominican in the forum!

Hi, my name is Gabriel I'm 20 I'm from the Dominican Republic (probably I'm the only one here hahahah) , been playing table tennis since i was 12, but went on a long 2 years break, and now I'm trying to come back to action little by little. Table tennis has given me a lot, I went to different...