light

1. Help choosing blade!

Hello! I need help to find a penhold blade. I have been asking around in the forums but it's not right and so I wanted to make a proper thread and see what comes out of it. A few months ago I bought a stiga azalea off (jttaa) cpen, 87grams. It's very heavy for me and end up with a sore wrist...
  2. Looking for light bat set up (offensive play)

Hi guys, I am looking for a light set up with evenly distributed weight across the bat. This is very important to me as my current bat is a hinoki blade j tech with andro hexer grip/powergrip rubbers. While it is a great bat its very top heavy and seriously affects how i can flick my wrist. It...
  3. Please give me link or tell about butterfly Schlage carbon light review.

Please compare between timo boll spirit and Schlager carbon light blade. I’m now playing with butterfly timo boll blade and want to upgrade my blade.now can’t afford the timo zlc and so the more speed shalager carbon light blade offer low price . I m penhold reverse player and looper not hard...
  4. Butterfly schlager light review

Want to know Butterfly schlager light review Hello guys please let me know about the comparison between butterfly schlager light carbon blade and Timo boll spirit blade?I cannot find the review of schlager carbon light blade coz of long time?
  5. Very Light Inverted Rubbers on Market (may update over time)

Due to health issues I have been EJing for light rubbers over last 10 years, and I strongly believe I am not the only one here so I decided the make a brief list of what I found. Please note that price isn't a concern here, plus there might also be more light rubbers that I tested b4 but not...
  6. Photino Light Replacement?

So I've had this blade for a while and recently switched back to it after using the Waldner Senso Carbon and Nittaku Acoustic for the past year. It feels amazing, but it's very worn since I've had it since like 2013. It's the only blade I've used that feels amazing with unboosted chinese rubber...
  7. Head light (balanced weight) 5 ply blades?

Hi guys I don't like much head heavy blades because I find it compromises a bit manueverability close to the table. I feel a bit uncomfortable with it. Then I was wondering what were the blades that felt the lightests (5 ply blades, all wood, no balsa) when playing. Rubber weight affects the...
  8. Rubber for Photino Light?

I traded someone for this blade awhile back and it's been sitting in my closet for a few years until recently. I slapped some rubbers on it for fun and it seems like quite a good blade. Does anyone play this blade? Which inverted rubbers do you like on it?
  9. Light Forum Skin for PC

Hi. Would it be possible to add a light skin to the forum as well? I might be in the minority with this opinion, but I find dark themes hard on the eyes. There are a few skin options in the forum settings, but they are all mobile skins and when I tried to change them, they didn't work. Would...
  10. A light-hearted look at the Team World Cup 2018

Last week, I went to the Quarter Final session of the Team World Cup in London. I thought I’d write some light-hearted ramblings about my experience. Stick with it. If you make it all the way to the end of the blog post, please give yourself a big pat on the back...
  11. LF Viscaria Light and others

LF Viscaria LF Viscaria Light or Viscaria 86g or less, FL handle. Also looking for Innerforce AL (83g or less) Have numerous blades to trade including: Calix 2 ST (lacquered) excellent condition Hayabusa ZXi FL Hayabusa ZX ST Waldner Legend Carbon FL Avalox 700 FL Zealot FL Olam FL...
  12. light table tennis bat and rubber

I have stopped to play table tennis for more than 20 yrs, I don,t have much idea about rubber and bat, I started to play again a yr ago, now I am playing quite well again, I am a shakehand offensive style player, can anybody recommend a good light bat and good light rubbers for me ????
  13. FS/FT: Viscaria light combo

Hi! I would like to trade or sell my Viscaria light fl weight around 78g (bought from Tees-Sport) with black Tour M with 1.9mm sponge and red Airoc Astro M with 2.1mm sponge. Blade has been used for a month and is in excelent condition. You can see a little sweat marks on the shoulders, glue...
  14. LF: Photino Light

Hey, I'm looking for a Photino Light blade. Anybody got one their looking to sell? Got to be in good condition though...I don't want a splintered up or dinged up blade.LOL
  15. Light vs Heavy blade question

So i have a blade maker (ross leidy) making me another violin composition blade. Last time i had him do this i requested it at about 86grams. to do this he had to make the head size a bit oversized. with the oversized head i had to use more rubber on the blade making it heavier than all my other...
  16. Light rubber with high throw

Hi Using cpen with rpb I need a rubber with high throw angle. Any recommendations with fairly low price?
  17. WHY are hollow blade head heavy weight forward blades the norm in our modern days?

Carl made me think about this and I decided to make a separate thread to discuss this. 3 questions. - Why are there SO MANY hollow handle and head heavy weight forward blades being made these days? It seems almost all of them are like this. - Why do TT players prefer (or at least continue to...
  18. Viscaria Light???

Hi guys I just wanna ask you, which blade i should choose. My Setup now is: Bty Innerforce AL FH: DHS Hurricane 3-50 BH: XIOM Vega Japan I like playing Top Spin at and away from the table, I just use my BH for Blocking so I need a really good feeling/ control from the blade. I've tested this...
  19. Light blade suggestions to match with Raksa 7 soft

Hi all, I'm assembling a secondary bat with Rakza 7 soft and I'm looking for light blade suggestions around the 85g or less range. I've used the Yinhe T-11 and the Yasaka Extra however was wondering if anyone has found a different, nicely balanced blade for the 7 soft? My main blade is Yasaka...
  20. Gambler Black Diamond Light - UK source?

Hi People. My first bat has turned out to be a great one for me. It is a balsa and carbon fibre combination. It is a Gambler Black Diamond Light, It is really light and is really good for my painful shoulder because i'm not having to swing a heavy bat. Now I bought it second hand from custom...