university

1. Fan Zhendong vs University Pro 2017!

Just when you thought Fan Zhendong couldn't get any cooler, he went and did this! Watch this video below! Newly surfaced video from TTFanChannel on youtube shows Fan Zhendong in a tracksuit taking out a pro Chinese National University student with ease! The University student is fully prepared...
  2. Ma Long Graduates At Shanghai University 2017!

Who's says being a professional sportsman doesn't give you time to study? Last week Ma Long won the 2017 World Championships, this week Ma Long just graduated at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University with a degree in Economics and Management! Ma Long graduating! Degrees usually take 4 years but...
  3. Table Tennis University - Coach Tao Li

On http://tabletennisuniversity.com/ : "This video is Drill #33 of 148 drills included within The Professional Bundle - Tao's revolutionary online training program that will transform you into a professional table tennis player in just 52 weeks." Seriously, who is believing this BS ...
  4. World University Games 2015

Mens Team Final - CHN vs JPN Masaki Yoshida vs Liu Yi Masaki Yoshida vs Chen Xin Mixed Doubles Final: Kim Min Seok/Jeon Jihee vs Chiang Hung-Chieh/Chen Zhu-Yu Mens Singles Semifinal: Lee Sang Su vs Masataka Morizono Mens Singles Final: Masataka Morizono vs Yuya Oshima
  5. Nitrogen and 1500 TT balls (VIDEO)

Ever wondered what happens when you mix liquid nitrogen with 1500 table tennis balls? Look no further, Professor Roy Lowry of Plymouth University has carried out this experiment/study and recorded it for the world to see. Check out the results below: Liquid nitrogen is also used to super cool...
  6. University - Sports Performance

Thought I would just let you know what I am up to these days... I am doing my last year at Glamorgan University in Wales. The course I am doing is Sports Coaching and Performance :)... I hope to be able to use what I learnt on the course to become as good of a table tennis coach as I can be...
  7. World University Table Tennis Final now on VIDEO

Remember we did'nt have access to the amazing games which was the World University Championships Men Singles final? Well our luck is just in! The video is here below, between Xu Xin and Yan An. Photo by Sohu.com The most anticipated match of the whole university games was the men's singles...
  8. Xu Xin walks all over Harvard University!

Xu Xin may not be attending the best 'considered' university in the world known as the Harvard university, however this young man has taking the Wolrd University Table Tennis Championships 2011 by storm! Infact, China won all medals including men/women team, men/women singles, men/women doubles...
  9. China beat Japan in World University Finals

Receive all the latest Table Tennis articles by liking TableTennisTa The World University games began last week on the 12th August and are expected to finish on the 23rd of August. The games are held in Shenzhen China with the men's/women's already played. The results are below. Photo by...
  10. World University Games 2011

Maybe some of us (or maybe many!) haven't heard about this match. Even I heard of it just now from Dan lol This is a WTTC, university style :D Young Chinese players like Xu Xin also enter the tournament ! Its world class ! For the draw and results, follow this link...
  11. Table Tennis University

I have recently enrolled in Table Tennis University created by http://www.tabletennismaster.com/ and I would like to share with you my experience. It is a online training program which cost $29.95 US a month. What members can do, is to enter this website...