vladimir

1. Vladimir Samsonov vs TableTennisDaily’s Dan!

Hey guys, hope all is well. So I took on an absolute hero of our sport Vladimir Samsonov in a one set showdown! The wall of table tennis! Vladimir was inside the world top 10 for a staggering 15 years! This feat has only been surpassed by the table tennis GOAT Jan-Ove Waldner. Hope you like...
  2. Testing Vladimir Samsonov's Table Tennis Bat!

What’s going on guys, last month I set off on my travels to Saarbrucken Table Tennis Club in Germany to hang out with the table tennis icon that is Vladimir Samonsov. While I was there I got the chance to test his personal bat setup. Vladi is simply a legend! A former World Number 1 and...
  3. Talk about live legends: Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll and Jan Ove Waldner

Why are European legends like Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll or Jan Ove Waldner able to play at the top of the world so long, while Chinese athletes often take a break early? A lot of people have asked me that question, and today, i will try to analyze it from a professional perspective...
  4. Today is Vladimir Samsonov birthday!!!

Happy birthday!!! European legend turns 43 and still as fresh as ever :) Currently he is no.19, but not that long ago he was in top 10. One of the best players to watch (and one of the best players overall). It always impresses me how little effort it seems he puts in his matches and looks...
  5. Vladimir Samsonov changed forehand rubber. Does anyone know what it is?

Hi, today i saw this picture on Vladimir Samsonov's facebook page. He seems to have changed his FH rubber. The sponge looks a bit like commercial Hurricane 3. Does anyone know what he's using now? Thanks.
  6. TableTennisDaily Podcast #16 - Vladimir Samsonov

Here's our Latest Podcast with current world number 8 Vladimir Samsonov. Samsonov has had an extraordinary season finishing 4th in the Rio Olympics and even taking sets off Ma Long. Samsonov from Belarus has the record for being inside the top 10 World Rankings longer than anyone in the history...
  7. Vladimir Samsonov

Someone know what is Vladimir Samsonov current equipment?
  8. Ask Vladimir Samsonov a question on the TTD podcast!

Hi everyone, One of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is world number 8 Vladimir Samsonov! Samsonov has had an extraordinary season finishing 4th in the Rio Olympics and even taking sets off Ma Long. Samsonov from Belarus has the record for being inside the top 10 World Rankings...
  9. Day 4 Concludes In Rio! Everything You Need To Know + Day 5 Schedule! (VIDEOS)

We now know the identity of our 4 potential Olympic men's singles gold medalists. The current Olympic Zhang Jike did what he was expected to do, beating Koki Niwa comfortably 4-1. He will be facing a surprise semi finalist Vladimir Samsonov. Vladimir Samsonov victorious over Ovtcharov! - Via...
  10. Vladimir Samsonov turns 40!

Today Vladimir Samsonov turns 40 and can now qualify for the World Veteran Championships (over 40's). Incredibly, Samsonov is still a force to be reckoned with in modern TT, as he will qualify at the upcoming Rio Olympics due to his World Rankings automatically . Vladimir's World Ranking...
  11. Tribute to Vladimir Samsonov

Here's my latest video, and it's a tribute video to the forever great Vladi. Since he is still a world class and has been since 1993
  12. Philippe Saive Best Of Bundesliga 1998/1999 | Timo Boll, Vladimir Samsonov .....

Philippe Saive Best Of Bundesliga 1998/1999 ! Against : Dimitry Mazunov, Vladimir Samsonov, Ma Wenge, Steffen Fetzner, Timo Boll, Xu Zeng ! Thank's To TTMaster
  13. Vladimir Samsonov takes on amateur!

Cool video showing the humble Samsonov taking on an amateur. Look at the result :)
  14. Ask from Vladimir Samsonov

Pinksikeskus has an unique opportunity to make an exclusive interview with Vladimir Samsonov! Post your questions to our Facebook page below the photo or send them to the e-mail address. You can ask until 10 of November. Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Pinksikeskus...
  15. Vladimir Samsonov - Calm Genius

So here it is!!
  16. Vladimir Samsonov

So after the defeat in the European Championships final to Ovtcharov 4-0 i decided to make a tribute to Vladimir Samsonov! And after that i will do European Championships best points!!
  17. Vladimir Samsonov legend

18. Vladimir Samsonov - The European Legend

A new great tribute to Vladimir Samsonov by TT Dreamer. Vladi - living legend!
  19. Vladimir Samsonov is the best player for fair play

Everything's in the title^^Well, Samsonov received the award for the best player for fair play after losing against Matsudaira! Here's my video from the WTTC in Paris :D Sorry I wasn't able to keep the camera still (a lot of people were moving from their seats LOL)... ... And then, in the...
  20. Zhang Jike acknowledges Samsonov's performance

There were many expectations of the Olympic champion and host Zhang Jike at the recent Asia-Euro All Star Challenge 2013, however the first day of the tournament brought one of the biggest upsets as the leader of the Asia team succumb to a hard defeat against Vladimir Samsanov. Zhang Jike -...