professional

1. Professional Penholders with block style

Anyone know professional players with penhold grip (japanese penhold or chinese penhold with rpb, tpb or rpb block, don't matter) with blocking style? If have amateurs, send too.
  2. From amateur to professional journey FOLLOW ME GUYS :)

Polish_ZJK From amateur to professional journeyHey guys! I am an amateur of table tennis. I have played recreationally for several years and I based all my technique on YouTube recordings. My sport inspiration is Zhang Jike, whose technique I watched since the beginning. Unfortunately, after 2...
  3. I am 15 years old, what is the chance of becoming a professional?

I'm feeling very late compared to Tomokazu Harimoto, who is already 16 years old and is at the top of the world ranking, I started practicing tt for now and I dream of becoming a professional, is it still possible? I'm very unmotivated. I'm feeling very late compared to tomokazu harimoto, who...
  4. Website for every professional game?

Hey guys I was wondering if there is a website where you can look up every professional game that is played. For example CTTSL, TTBL, and all of the major Tournaments. In my opinion its pretty hard to keep track of it since you would have to look it up for every league/tournament on their own...
  5. Professional Player Lifestyle

I have been curious how the top TT players lives compare to those of other sports. TT players do an awful lot of travel around the world - ITTF national tournaments, leagues in various countries, etc. Seems like a new town every week. Do the players have personal assistants who ensure their...
  6. FS: Tenergy 05 professional version - RED - MAX

Hello people, I am selling a ONE-TIME-USED Tenergy 05 professional version ("SP"-Code, see pictures below) The glue on the sponge will be cleaned before shipping. height: 157mm width: 148mm (played on a Hurricane Long 5) I offer this one for a price of 80$. (shipping excluded). Write down...
  7. FS: Tenergy 64 professional version - RED - MAX

SOLD: Tenergy 64 professional version - RED - MAX Hello people, I am selling a new Tenergy 64 professional version ("SP"-Code, see pictures below) I offer this one for a price of 80$. (shipping excluded). Write down your interest here or just PM me. Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact...
  8. Looking for National Teams, Professional Teams and Local Clubs Jerseys

Hi, I collect TT jerseys and am interested in buying: National Teams uniforms (France, Sweden, Korea, Russia, Portugal, England...) Professional Teams unifroms (French, German, Chinese, Japan leagues...) Local Clubs uniforms from around the world Vintage Butterfly, Mizuno, Stiga, Joola...
  9. Why do professional players moan when hitting the ball?

I often see players like Dimitij Ovtcharov or Jun Mizutani sort of moan or grunt when hitting the ball. What is the purpose of this? Is it to distract their opponent or help them with their breathing when they are in a rally?
  10. Short Pips Question among the professional players

I have been an attacking "smooth rubber" player for some time now and have recently moved to short pimples on the backhand. I have a few questions: 1) What are specific tactics (or set-plays) which players with short pips try to implement? 2) What short pip rubbers do the top players use? Any...
  11. Difference between a 2100 and a professional?

I'm referring the USATT ratings. If you want to extend this to other countries, I'm asking for the difference between people who have solid fundamentals and professionals. The obvious 400 point difference means better everything obviously. So better footwork, attacks, and services are kind of...
  12. Looking for team in Professional Leagues

Hello everybody, I am writing on behalf of my friend Bohdan Kohut who would like to play table tennis on professional level in Europe. Could anybody please provide information on the possibilities for the said sportsman to become a member of a European table tennis team and/or sportclub . Here...
  13. Ryzhm Professional Version

Does anyone know where to get a professional version of ryzhm.
  14. TT MATIC 505B DIGI or Butterffly Amicus Professional ?

Ny choice of robot upgrade seems to have come down to either the TT Matic 505B Digi Robot or the Butterfly Amicus Professional robot Does anyone own either of these specific robots? If so, comments please on your experiences with them. Thanks
  15. Professional Table Tennis lessons with Thomas Keinath

Hello TableTennisDaily members, this morning i received an email from Thomas Keinath. I thought this might be interesting to some of you, so i might as well share it here: This is what it´s about: He´s offering professional training camps at his private house: So here is his offer: Hello...
  16. Ask Hugo Calderano a question!

Hi everyone, Hugo Calderano is our latest addition to the Verified Pro Player member and has signed up to the TableTennisDaily website and is willing to answer your questions! Hugo is a professional player who represents Brazil. Hugo has recently shot up the world rankings with his current...
  17. Professional Tenergy 05 has SP code!

Just seen TableTennisDaily's competition to win a Tenergy 05 used by Ryu Seung Min. It looks very legit and you can actually see the code SP on the back. I have read before that a professional Tenergy has the code SP. Does this mean there is such a thing after all, a professional Tenergy rubber?
  18. Professional Tenergy........

Evening All, Im sure you've had this question before but is there really such a thing as professional Tenergy? If so what makes it different from the normal Tenergy, is it similar to the differences between the DHS Neo/National rubbers? Thanks in advance :-)
  19. International Professional Summer Training Camps in Hungary

Want to practice hard over the summer with top coaches and sparring partners? Book your place now at www.ttcampshungary.com We offer professional training camps throughout the summer for all ages and standards in the tourist town called in Eger situated in the East of Hungary. Eger is famous...
  20. Whats your play style or what professional player is your play style like?

I thought it would be interesting to hear about what play styles people has. I like to have a very strong forehand like Dimitrij Ovtcharov and serve like Jun Mizutani.