feeding

1. New Multi ball Feeding Robot

Has anyone seen this? it looks perfect: https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202004/22/WS5e9fb8aaa3105d50a3d18040.html The robot feeds like a human feeding multi ball. Could this be the way forward? Apparently 100 next-generation Pangbot M-ONE table tennis machines have been made so far and will go...
  2. Multiball feeding with Long pimples

Hello everyone, I am not comfortable playing against long pimples and short pimples rubbers. I miss shots to often, don't get to read the spin...lots of improvement required here. We do multiball training regularly in our club and wanted to try using long pimples to feed the ball. Has anyone...
  3. Dimitrij Ovtcharov feeding multi ball for Jun Mizutani!

Heres a cool video! Fakelgazprom player Dimitrij Ovtcharov feeds multi ball for team mate Jun Mizutani as they prepared for their Champions League match that night verses Ochsenhausen. In Dimitrij Ovtcharov's words via Instagram, Our new teammate Jun Mizutani needed a multiball coach, so I...
  4. Feeding left handed players

Hi As a right handed player I am not sure how to feed a left handed player . All the videos I see all show right to right. Feeding short to a left hander forehand seems impossible