handed

1. Wrong Handed Timo Boll vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey guys! Bit of fun today. We all know how well Timo Boll swaps hands and plays an incredible right handed shot! So today we put his wrong hand to the test in a fun 1 set challenge match where I use my strong hand against Timo's weak hand :) Watch the video below:
  2. Tactics against left-handed LP players

Or technically, opposite-handed players. I am Right handed. I will write this from a right handed point of view. I've seen quite a lot about how you should serve long no spin to LP side. This makes sense if they are the same playing hand as you as this will be cross court, faster, and the other...
  3. Seeking for advice RE: Left handed player tactics against right handed players

Hi Guys, as a left handed shakehand player that is FH dominate but with a good and consistent BH loop and BH+FH flick, I was wondering what tactics to use against right handed players in a singles match. I only have a few basic tactics to use to set up the 3rd ball but experience players tend...
  4. Advantages of a right-handed player practice with his left-hand and vice-versa?

Hi all! I would like to know the advantages of a right-handed player improving his table tennis with his left-hand(and vice-versa). Do someone here does that? Thanks in advance! Best Regards, Eduardo
  5. Tactics to get easy points as a left handed player

Hi, I am left handed player and my forehand strokes are so spinny and fast. I need to generate new tactics but I can't think as far as you. Which serve and 3rd ball attack do you suggest?
  6. Ma Long (Left Handed) vs Ding Ning (Right Handed)

Ma Long vs Ding Ning! Enjoy :D
  7. Left handed choppers

Hi guys, Here's a fun question. Are there any left handed choppers (at the international level)? Past or present? Just curious.. :-) Please post videos if you find any. Thanks.
  8. Feeding left handed players

Hi As a right handed player I am not sure how to feed a left handed player . All the videos I see all show right to right. Feeding short to a left hander forehand seems impossible
  9. Have there been any world class left-handed choppers?

This discussion came up at our club today, and no one could think of any. There must be some disadvantage that makes this rare. Any ideas?
  10. Ma Long plays against no handed TT player!

Check this out, Ma Long played against Egypts Ibrahim Hamad who lost his arms in a train accident and now plays table tennis with the bat in his mouth! This footage was taken on day 4 at the World Team Table Tennis Championships in Tokyo today! The play can be seen below. This is really nice...
  11. Match strategy for a Left handed player

Hi, I am a left handed player and many a times after my loss I encounter the comments from several people which are like "You don't play a typically lefty's game". I have tried asking them to elaborate but I have never received any response worth consider. It appears to me that people who...
  12. Left or Right handed - Which is better?

Here's a controversial debate, of course there is never going to be any insight into an answer I'd just like to see some discussion and a bit of medium heat debate! :D Image from Zimbio