child

1. All to All+ looping blade for a child who is starting to play

Hi, any advise on an All to All+ blade for a child who is starting to play. A couple of requirements: 1. No more than $40 2. All wood, not fast, but not super slow. 3. Weight no more than 75g 4. Preferably limba outer layer as it gives more feeling and usually limba is good for looping. 5...
  2. Child Abuse - Japanese Style

Japan is even more aggressive than China now.
  3. Blade for a child/beginner

Hello, My 7.5 year old started playing table tennis. He is using my old paddle now, but I told him that if he makes sufficient progress in 3-6 months, we will assemble him his own paddle. A few requirements from me: Light blade. Allaround blade. All wood blade. Fairly inexpensive but quality...
  4. A Guide for PARENTS to FIND THE BEST Table TENNIS COACHING FOR there child

Table Tennis coaching for kids begins with nurturing your child’s learning process If your son or daughter has shown some ability or dare I say it “talent”, for the game, the next step would be to get a good coach for further development. Finding a good table tennis coach for your son or...
  5. Ryu Seung Min moves to Germany to represent Ochsenhausen!!

Yes! You heard it right! Ryu Seung Min will move to Germany with his wife and baby boy to represent Ochsenhausen in the Bundesliga! Photo by: ttf-liebherr-ochsenhausen.de Ryu Seung Min the Olympic champion in 2004 became a father just two weeks ago, so he, his wide and baby boy will move to...