place

1. Old school style TT clothing pre 2000 place to purchase

I am interested in the older style of clothing pre dated 2000 where it seemed more baggy and not as preformance oriented as modern day TT clothing. What I like is the waldner style type of clothing and to be specific the match between Waldner and Ma Lin 1999 WTTC Championship... Is there a brand...
  2. Where is this place in usa in the video

https://youtu.be/_wKWQqnC8po?t=320
  3. Cheapest place to train in China

I've been looking into Zhengding TTC for training in China this summer, $60 a night for eat sleep and train. I'm wondering if anyone else knows anything cheaper? thanks
  4. Tin arc 5 buying

what is the best place to get this exact model "DHS Tin Arc 5 Red 2.1 37 degree"
  5. cheapest place to get h3 pro turbo?

looking for the cheapest place to get nittaku hurricane pro 3 Turbo is tt11 my best bet from japan?
  6. Good place to get cheap legit DHS H3 blue sponge?

Hey all, I need to get some more H3 blue sponge provincial rubber. I always buy it on TT11, but the price is quite expensive, at 55.91 USD. Is there any other legit sites that you guys have used to get this rubber for a good price? I don't want to run into any counterfeits. Thanks guys Ivan
  7. WTTC 2018 Sweepstakes - Place your bet :)

Just for fun. No money involved. https://contest.tt11.tv/jswprediction_round/first-stage/ Simple rules: - Hit exact score winner: 10 points - Hit only the winner: 4 points - Wrong bet: 0 point Bets can be changed later. Time limit for final bet is the start time of the game. account...
  8. Any good place to buy Xiom Vega Pro rubbers?

I am looking to buy a pair of these rubbers, hopefully from a reputable online store with a good turnover to avoid getting old rubbers. For the most part, I have been ordering from tabletennis11 and always got good products. I might order from that store anyway. Just ordering a pair of rubbers...
  9. Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA)

Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA) Hello, everyone. Hope you're all fine. Pretty sure you guys have experience and knowledge regarding this topic, and I'm looking to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly shirts. I haven't checked other places that sell the T2...
  10. Place to play in Baku, Azerbaijan. Please help!

Hi guys, I am in Baku (capital of Azerbaijan) for the next 10 days and want to find a place to play table tennis. Have tried Googling around and Facebook (found a place called Chill Out club but when I rocked up is now permanently closed). I am sort of aware that there is a posh place called...
  11. Looking for a place to play in Quebec

Hey there I am in Victoriaville in Quebec Canada and would love to meet and play players around here. My french is pretty rusty btw :-P I wonder if any one on this forum plays in one of the "nearby" clubs in Quebec? I will be staying in Quebec until the 21.7 After that I am going back to Salem...
  12. Where's a place to play in Watertown NY?

Visiting in Watertown, NY. Where is a place to play in or near Watertown?
  13. best place to buy Xiom

Hi all, Where is a good place for Xiom rubbers? Also has anyone used ttnpp.com, i know i have and it all arrives in uk from hong kong in about 7 days but wondered if the stuff is real or fake as I have read and heard different things? CHeers
  14. Is Teesport A Legitimate Place To Buy Table Tennis Equipment?

Hi. I was just wondering if teesport (http://www.teessport.com/) is a legitimate / reliable source to buy Table Tennis Equipment such as rubbers & blades. Please let me know. Thanks.
  15. Best place to buy tenergy in the uk?

hi guys, i'm looking for the best place to buy tenergy in the uk. somewhere that has good prices + fast delivery. any ideas? thanks!
  16. Any place to paly ping pong at McAllen, TX?

Hi, I am on business trip to McAllen, Texas for 2 months, just want to know where I can find place to play TT?
  17. Cheap place to buy rubbers

Hey guys just wondering if there are any cheap places to get rubbers high end like t05 that ship to Australia? thanks!
  18. Place to play - Liverpool

Hello . I'am arrive to Liverpool yesturday . I'am looking for a training in the city . If someone has a information please contact with me . Greetings
  19. An X-mas tournament in your place!

Hi! I just realised, here we do have an X-mas tournament on 26th of december! How about you? Do you have any traditional tournaments in your place too? I am now in new city, I already won one tournament like this years ago in another city, this will be the first one for me in this city. They...
  20. The place of contact for a topspin

Hi guys I was wondering in which part of the ball should I contact for a topspin. Behind the ball or the upper surface of the ball..... Please answer this question.. I have a hard time figuring out...:o:):)