chance

1. I am 15 years old, what is the chance of becoming a professional?

I'm feeling very late compared to Tomokazu Harimoto, who is already 16 years old and is at the top of the world ranking, I started practicing tt for now and I dream of becoming a professional, is it still possible? I'm very unmotivated. I'm feeling very late compared to tomokazu harimoto, who...
  2. Ask Rising Swedish Star Truls Möregårdh a Question for a Chance to Win a Prize!

The Swedish wunderkind, Truls Möregårdh, is on his way to meet with TableTennis11 and he wants to answer YOUR questions! When he arrives, he will be answering questions about himself and anything related. To ask a question for a chance to win the prize of a shirt from the Swedish National Team...
  3. Get a chance a chance to win a free diving and accommodation package in Thailand.

7 Greens invites you to show your love for nature by sharing your story about protecting the oceans. This is your chance to win a free diving package in Thailand.Click
  4. Ask Tibhar Owner Roland Berg a Question for a Chance to Win a Free Prize!

The owner of the world renown table tennis equipment company Tibhar, Roland Berg, is on his way to TableTennis11 headquarters. When he arrives, he will be answering your questions about himself and about Tibhar. To ask a question for a chance to win a free prize, simply leave your question here...