bluestorm

1. donic baum + bluestorm z2

fs: donic baum + bluestorm z2 I never used it to play real tt. just to hit against the wall in my house. still there's already some traces of usage as you can see in the black rubber. price is 110 USD + shipping
  2. Durability: Tibhar Evolution/Donic Bluestorm/Andro Rasanter

Which series have the best durability? I'm looking at r47, z1 and mx-p.
  3. Best rubbers (Donic (BlueFire or BlueStorm)) for Tibhar stratus power wood

I want to buy two rubber (bluestorm or bluefire) for my blade tibhar stratus powerwood! But i don't know which of them is best for looping and control at close the table , i playing close the table and it's important for me that control and looping be perfect Which model do you recommend for BH...
  4. Donic Bluefire JP02 versus Bluestorm Z2

Anyone who can compare both rubbers? Speedwise, control/feel, spin generation with plastic balls... I'm modern defender and wonder if Z2 would be an improvement over JP02 in terms of topspin generation (for attacking) and in control for the short game and when chopping away from the table...
  5. Blade for Donic Bluestorm Z1

Hi, I just bought 2 sheets of Bluestorm Z1 and I was wondering what would be the best blade for them. I was thinking about getting a Stiga Infinity VPS V but I don´t know if that would be the best option or if it would pair well with the rubbers at all. Can you please recommend me some blades...
  6. Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo

I have just seen this and just wondered people’s thoughts. http://www.donic.de/index.php?screen=dstore.item.view&TreeNodeID=41799&sid=1
  7. Donic Bluestorm

8. Anyone going to try Donic Bluestorm?

Hi all, TT11 has the Donic Bluestorm series available. Just wanted to know if anyone was planning on getting them and/or reviewing them?