protection

1. Protection sheet for Dignics 09c

Hey guys, I‘ve been using the Dignics 09c for quite some time now and I‘m really enjoying it. However I came across on the protection sheets sold from Butterfly to expand the longevity of the rubbers. Does anyone use those protection sheets on sticky rubbers such as the Dignics 09c and what...
  2. How to clean a glue paddle protection sheet when it's dusty?

Hey guys! I was wondering and really want to know how I can clean my glue paddle protection sheet because it has dust on it. I'm using a Donic Formula sheet. It has one adhesive side and it's glue so it's really good for picking up the dust from your paddle after playing but I don't know how...
  3. wood protection

should we put wood protection oil on the bat before putting the rubbers ?
  4. Rubber Protection Foil - where to buy

Hello, I currently have a set of XIOM Sticky Rubber protectors , these have started to lose stickiness. Does anyone know the best to order and where to order them from who has stock ?
  5. Complete bat protection

This is very expensive and totally unnecessary but still cool in a way as it is the right size for a bat case. http://www.waterproof-cases.co.uk/product/peli-1075-hardback-case/ Peli-case are used renowned for their toughness and are the default people that the military specify for cases.