turbo

1. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  2. Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge - Booster/Boosted?

Hey there! I just ordered a Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge and am really excited to try it out and eventually switch to it as my main FH rubber. Now, I was wondering whether it has already some kind of boost effect built in when beginning to play with it or whether it needs extra...
  3. Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue - Boost or No Boost?

So I was scrolling through tabletennis11.com when I noticed about the DHS-Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue in the online shop. It shows that the rubber is composed of the tacky topsheet of Hurricane 3 and a modified Japanese blue rubber. If I plan on having this rubber, should I boost it or is...
  4. Replacement FH rubber for Donic Acuda S1 Turbo?

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to table tennis equipment and would like to seek your recommendations on a replacement for my current forehand rubber, Donic Acuda S1 Turbo (with Donic Waldner Senso Carbon as my blade). I play with a Chinese style, close-to-table drives, and would like to...
  5. Nittaku Hurricane pro 3 Turbo Blue

Hey guys I want this rubber for my FH for modern defence Does anyone try in modern defence?How is it?
  6. Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue

Has anyone tried this rubber? Whats the difference from a DHS Hurricane 3? How did it perform on different types of blade? All-wood, Inner carbon and Outer carbon? As compared to other rubbers like Tenergy, MXP, Omega, how did it perform? Thanks for all inputs.
  7. Skyline 3 vs Hurricane 3 vs Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo for backhand flat hits

deleted deleted
  8. cheapest place to get h3 pro turbo?

looking for the cheapest place to get nittaku hurricane pro 3 Turbo is tt11 my best bet from japan?
  9. Nittaku Hurricane pro turbo 3

Nittaku Hurricane pro turbo 3 Life time does anyone know how long it lasts for? with or without booster?
  10. FS: Nittaku Hurricane PRO Turbo III

Red Max. £ 20 + PP
  11. Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo

I have just seen this and just wondered people’s thoughts. http://www.donic.de/index.php?screen=dstore.item.view&TreeNodeID=41799&sid=1
  12. Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Orange

does anyone know how this compares to Tenergy 05? or xiom vega pro or MX-P?
  13. Andro Rasant Turbo

I was wondering if anyone knew of a similar rubber to Andro Rasant Turbo for punching on the BH when I twiddle my racket but also able to topspin with heavy spin on the forehand.
  14. Donic Bluefire JP01 vs JP01 TURBO?

Hi guys, I'm changing to Donic rubbers just because I can get them cheaper than anything else through my club. I'm accustomed to EVO MX-S.... so my thought is i should switch to a harder sponge and a softer top sheet, just like MX-S. My theory from what I have read is JP01 or JP01 TURBO. Acuda...
  15. FS Rasant Grip and bluefire JP01 turbo cut small but like new

Just like the headline says - both rubbers are cut to 15 x 15 cm and will thus fit on most blades if you stretch them a bit. And let´s face it, on most levels it is of no importance if they´re just that little bit smaller ... I´ve played with these for about 3 hours each. Sensible offers...
  16. Donic Bluefire M1 turbo vs Nittaku Fastarc G-1

I am having problem of choosing my new rubber as my old one(xiom omega v pro on my FH) broke a big hole in the middle.So I would like to get some opinions about the difference between M1 turbo and G-1 plus maybe some opinion about which one is better.
  17. Rakza 7 vs M1 turbo vs P1 series?

Rakza 7 vs M1 turbo vs P1 series? pros & cons?
  18. durability of donic bluefire jp01 turbo

hi guys, can anyone pls share to me about the durability of donic bluefire jp01 turbo, the condition of top sheet and sponge, how long will it last? thank you..
  19. Bluefire M1 Turbo or JP01 Turbo?

Im using the M1 Turbo today and it's amazing!! Im wondering which feels better, Bluefire M1 Turbo or JP01 Turbo? I haven't tried the JP01 Turbo so im wondering if there is a big difference? Has anyone tried both, and can tell me the difference? =)
  20. [NEED HELP] Donic Bluefire M1 turbo

Hi guys, I want some help in buying a new pair of rubbers. I was thinking of getting Bluefire M1 Turbo on both sides, on my existing Joola Rossi Emotion blade. I play mid to half distance, and I like to aggressive block. I also have good spinny serves. Have any of you tried M1 turbo?? How does...