truls

1. Truls Moregard's Serve

Is anyone using Moregard's services? They look so much simpler than most of the rest players. To me it looks like he is doing hook/shovel serves or am i mistaken? His grip is sometimes normal and sometimes the forefinger goes to the middle of the racquet. What kind of deception is he using...
  2. 17 year old Truls Moregard vs TableTennisDaily’s Dan!

Hey guys, I'm back with another challenge match and this time it's with European hope Truls Moregard, hes just 17 years of age and causing a stir in the table tennis world! Thanks to everyone who entered into the competition to win the DNA rubbers signed by Truls Moregard! There were 982...
  3. STIGA DNA Pro Hard Review | With Truls Moregard

What's up guys we're back with a new review! In this video we're joined with European hope Truls Moregard to review the new hot off the shelf STIGA DNA Pro Hard rubber! Have you tried the DNA yet? See you in the comments!
  4. Ask Rising Swedish Star Truls Möregårdh a Question for a Chance to Win a Prize!

The Swedish wunderkind, Truls Möregårdh, is on his way to meet with TableTennis11 and he wants to answer YOUR questions! When he arrives, he will be answering questions about himself and anything related. To ask a question for a chance to win the prize of a shirt from the Swedish National Team...