crazy

1. WORLD'S CRAZIEST TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT | WIN GET £1000!!!

Welcome to the World's Craziest Table Tennis Tournament! In today’s episode the TTD Team compete in a straight knockout competition using random objects as table tennis bats. Some returning favourites from our past videos include the world’s largest bat and the 100 year old table tennis bat...
  2. Learning Crazy Ghost Push

Learning Crazy Ghost Push
  3. Learning CRAZY Sidespin Serve

Learning CRAZY Sidespin Serve
  4. Gauzy's crazy backhand sidespin [Boll vs Gauzy | MT-SF | 2019 European Championships]

Point beginning at 0:55:
  5. Franziska crazy serve

https://www.facebook.com/ITTFWorld/videos/2296895500573166/?v=2296895500573166 Is this from real world ? Not even Ma Lin is close to this one
  6. Crazy ball catch skill by Xu Xin!

We have watched this video over 100 times! How does Xu Xin do this? This is some serious skill! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FITTFWorld%2Fvideos%2F257179488538375%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476"...
  7. H3P BS going crazy?

So, it's been 5 months since I started using my H3P BS, and I have come across a very peculiar phenomena. When I first take off the protection sheet, the rubber is almost not tacky at all, but after about ~10 min of practice, it becomes a sheet of glue(very tacky, to the point where you can even...
  8. Hugo Calderano with crazy trick shot!

When we first saw this we thought it was fake! This is so good! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155564740944332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"...
  9. Crazy flick by Romain Ruiz!

CRAZY FLICK BY ROMAIN RUIZ! What is shot is this!? Who can come up with the best name for this shot :)
  10. Crazy no look table tennis shot!!

This one deserves to be watched! Crazy save by Pedram Moradabbasi
  11. Crazy skill by young Japanese kids!

Who's tried this! This is a lot hard than it looks! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px...
  12. Crazy Table Tennis Shot by Pongfinity

Nice shot :D Didn't know that you guys played as representatives for Finland. Cool stuff!
  13. ZJK choo-ing like crazy at Olympics, no one complains?

Direct choo to the opponent with deadly stare, loud voice, yet no one complains. 12 yo kid, same loud voice, doesnt direct choo to the opponent, people complained until TTD released an article about it tsk :)
  14. Sidespin-backhand from under the table - Crazy Amateur TT Player back after injury :D

hi @all!! it was long since my last post and vids because i had an injury in my right arm. now everything seems to be OK and i was able to play last week for first time after 2,5 month and i was lucky with some shots :p watch my side-spin-backhand from under the table here on my facebookpage...
  15. Crazy Backhand Shot gone Viral

Hey guys, Two days ago we uploaded to YouTube this video of Miikka doing a crazy backhand around the net shot to win the point. To our big surprise, the video was then seen on the front page of Reddit and received nearly 3 million views as a GIF. The video was filmed already in November 2015...
  16. Crazy Siva vs Fan Zhendong Unbelievable Roller Shot Challenge

Crazy Siva Unbelievable Roller Shot Challenge Hi Guys, Today I practised the new roller trick shot as a challenge, Was lucky to get a few ones out there in video. Hope you like it, share with me what you think? If you have some suggestion for me to do another trick shot, please share with me...
  17. Crazy Point in Latin America Qualification Tournament

18. "Feel of ball", affected by thickness of plies/quality management or am Im Crazy?

"Feel of ball", affected by thickness of plies/quality management or am Im Crazy? Hi guys! When I was researching for a new blade I tested out My TB ALC with my friends Viscaria and notice something interesting. Both my friend and I use the exact same rubber at same thickness and boosting...
  19. Compilation of CRAZY backhand and forehand shots of an amateur

Yesterday I had my birthday and I made a "thank-you-compilation" (for all the good wishes I got) with some fireworks of backhand swinger and forehand whips :p Backhand-Compilation: Forehand-Compilation: Have Fun by watching this :) Greetings from CRAZY TT-amateur !!!
  20. great effectivity of fast long line serves at the right moment

Not long ago I uploaded a video about my serve training. Now I accomplished the fast long line serve in match situations and have to say that this is very effective. Sometimes it is an ace and sometimes the position of my opponents is so bad that they are not able to return it low-slung. So I´ve...