powerplay

1. Upgrade from Persson Powerplay

Hello all, I have been playing for about 2 years with the Powerplay, but now I'm thinking of upgrading. Why? Because I need a blade with more bounce. I usually play 50 deg rubbers on FH and 47 deg on BH, and if those are not boosted enough then passive shots go into the net easily, because the...
  2. Old Blades - Stiga/Donic

Hi All, I recently acquired some pretty old blades from a friend, unfortunately not in the best of condition! They haven't been used for a long time, but it's pretty clear they've taken a bit of a beating. I'd love to hear some thoughts on any possible ways of renovating the outer layers -...
  3. BIG TOPIC: Spirit(ALC);Viscaria(ZJK);oh sang eun,powerplay V1;andro kinetic sup. all+

Please write something about any blade (only) if you played. If you play only one, for example oh sang eun, then please write about : speed,control,feel during the game,stiffness,hardness etc If you play a few blades from my topic name, than please compare :) Thanks for all answers ! :)
  4. Old Donic Persson Powerplay model

Hello guys! I´am searching for old Donic Persson Powerplay models. It has a white lens and grey/white or brown/cyan coloured grip. It should look like these: Thanks and greetings xybot
  5. Replacement for Donic Persson Powerplay Senso V1

hello :) I need your brains to get on :P A friend of mine wants to change the blade and asked me if I could help her. At the moment, she plays: Blade: Donic Persson Powerplay Senso V1 FH: Donic Coppa X1 (Gold) BH: Donic Coppa Tenero Her requests: A faster blade but with a good control...