mind

1. These Table Tennis Dive Shots will BLOW YOUR MIND! (INSANE)

Hey guys, check out some of the craziest dive shots table tennis has ever seen! We’re going to be making more of these reaction videos in the future so if you have any crazy shots or rallies and want to be featured in the next one, be sure to send them into us at...
  2. Strong Mind in the Match

Hi All, i just want you to give me any advise that you have about how to have strong mind when play, because when i play serious games i just don't give my 100% of me as i do it when i play out of tournaments. is there an exercise or something i should do to fix this
  3. What is Jedi mind trick?

Heard it quite a few times. Can anyone explain what it is exactly? And maybe how it is applied?
  4. This may change your mind on what to play.

Great read that may change your mind on what equipment you should be using. https://thoughtsontabletennis.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/introduction-to-table-tennis-blade-design/
  5. Ovtcharov Mind Boggled By Crazy Serves!

Dimitirj Ovtcharov has just posted this video on his Facebook profile. Check out Tristan Flore's serve! Dimitrij Ovtcharov cannot return it! Ovtcharov asks to his fans, is this serve legal? It sure is spinny :) 752364268129383
  6. thread #3.333 - What's on your mind?

Hei guys :) This is the 3.333th thread, thus a big Thank you to the TTD forum :) I think of this forum as a second family, honestly. It is a wounderful atmosphere in a growing, lively community What's this thread about? It is about you and me, about us all :) Tell the forum what is on your...
  7. How to set your mind before the match?

For a rookie like me the feeling of being nervous is always getting into my nerves and my concentration during the match is easily disrupted. Do you know any method or way to have a mind set that will overcome this weaknesses? Thnk you and Godbless!:)
  8. China Players selected for WTTC

Four Chinese male players have been listed into 2011 Rotterdam WTTC.They are Zhang Jike, Wanghao, Hao Shuai and Ma Long. According to the new rules issued by International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF), China has seven singles berths for men and women respectively, together with three doubles...