chat

1. Equipment TTD chat

Hello I started this thread for talking about equipment regarding table tennis in all areas, i am sure if i ask for specific i may open many threads, so this one is for saving many threads starting, and sometimes i have quick or simple questions that don't need to have their own threads, so...
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

So i thought id open up a thread where we can talk about our everyday tabletennis. This goes as follows :) Today i hit the club at 18:15 or 6:15 PM as you would call it ;). From 6:15 to 7:45 the kiddys have their training and I help coaching them, as good as i can :). At 7:45 the grown up...
  3. ITTF - TTD Stream + Chat

Okay! The biggest request TTD has received is finally here! The TableTennisDaily experience has increased dramatically today! Users are now able to watch the ITTF Live Streaming from Pro Tours and other global table tennis events right here. Click HERE to check out the live streaming and chat...
  4. Chat sessions..

We do have chat in here and I thought after matches today I would talk with people about their thoughts about tomorrows matches.. But I am in the chat alone.. :( So I thought maybe we should have some chat sessions, hehe.. Or just go in chat after big matches or before them.. talk about it, who...