season

1. MATCH OF THE SEASON! | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 7

Yes guys! Here we go, our 7th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! Join us on our quest to be the best we can be! We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Woodford Wells side who are currently joint second on the table. Have they got what it takes?
  2. Looking for at new rubber to fh for incoming season

Im Using Sanwei Fextra wood, and im looking for at new rubber on my fh. I would like it spinny, with good spin in loops, but also with good speed. I dont want a rubber to boost because it seems to be to difficult and take to much time. The color is red on fh as i have middle pimples in black bh
  3. End od season clearout

End of season clearout Hello, I need to make some space, so selling a few rubbers: Prices include shipping to UK. Dimensions are for rubbers that have been removed from blades, so they will fit blades with 2-3 mm more from my experience Sponges are perfect (or near perfect) unless stated...
  4. Looking for 8 pre made hardbats for an end of season tournament...

Hi All, Does anyone know where I could buy 8 resepctable hardbats for a fun end of season tournament I'm looking to run for my club here in Switzerland? Thinking traditional style barna/dunlop hardbats, but I cant seem to find anything from the usual sources.....any ideas? Obviously i could...
  5. Looking for rubber to test off season for BH

Cross post from MyTT: Hi all, I will be testing Fastarc G1 this off-season. I am currently using Vega Pro both sides. However I want to also test a rubber which is slightly softer and slightly lower throw than the Vega Pro. I use the same rubber on forehand and backhand at the moment but I...
  6. New rubbers for mid-season -- questions and guidance

Hey guys, Since the beginning of this season (including the summer period), I've been playing with Adidas Hypertouch and Rhyzer 48 max on FH and Rhyzer 43 max on backhand. The season will come to the half around January, and my rubbers are feeling the age, and in desperate need of replacement...
  7. When does T2APAC SEASON 2 start?

Someone have informations about T2APAC SEASON 2? I would like to know the players that will participate, when start, the coaches, teams etc... I know that will be a season 2 but i dont have many informations because they speak very little in the facebook page and youtube channel. so if do you...
  8. TableTennisDaily Debut - British League 2016-2017!

TableTennisDaily enter British League! On the 10th and 11th of September the first ever senior TableTennisDaily team made a successful start in their British league debut remaining undefeated, winning three and drawing one match. The team got off to the perfect start beating Generation...
  9. Croatian "HEP Superliga", season 2016/17

The new season of Croatia's elite men's division, the "HEP Superliga", has started this Saturday. The results of round one are: STK Split - STK Zabok - 4 : 2 STK Starr Varaždin - STK Pula - 4 : 1 STK Srdoci Rijeka - STK Libertas Marinkolor Dubrovnik - 0 : 4 GSTK Zagreb - STK Igea...
  10. League season done, it's EJ time!

No more wondering how such and such a rubber plays with a certain blade. It's time to experiment. I've tried a medium pimple and the Juic anti but needed too much adjustment so can't be bothered. I like the Gambler reflectoid a lot. It's very slow but the big USP is how well it blocks. It's the...
  11. Craziest Rally of season 2015/2016 | Marc Schinkel

Hi @all!! i have to report back here with my craziest rally in the end of the actual season. It was like slow-motion as i played the ball, so i was suprised how fast that really was O.O the reactions of my opponent, the umpire and the whole crowd were overwhelming, i got for short time...
  12. Pro Player Transfers of 2016

Just like last year we're making a list of professional players choosing a different club for the upcoming season (2016/2017), including news source! Heard/Read about others? Post them below and we'll update the list. Liam Pitchford transfers from Ochsenhausen to Hennebont - Photo by...
  13. Rubber advice next season

Hello, I'm searching for a new rubber for next season but there's so much choice. I would like to hear your advice. First my playing style: I am a FH orientated player. I mainly use my FH rubber to loop, sometimes short-push, flick and serve. I rarely block with my FH, I rather counter-loop. My...
  14. Season Structure Doubts

Hello, I hope I got the right thread. Since I started following world class Table Tennis I've had some doubts. 1) To win a Grand Slam which tournaments does one have to win? 2) How often are World Cups and World Championships held? 3) Do GAC Group and LIEBHERR tournaments count for the world...
  15. What A Great Opening Weekend For The German League 2013/2014 Season!

On the 31st of August and 1st September the German League 2013/2014 season took of to a flying start! Each team has invested into the incredible live streaming thanks to the new innovation by TTBL-TV, so all internet users can now watch the German League live at their screens. TTBL-TV have given...
  16. TTDaily members and TT in 2012-13 season

I am starting this topic, because the 2012-13 season starts soon, next month, maybe somebody starts this month already.. I want to share and know how you all play! For example, I and my team are going to have a friendly warm up match this friday! :) We were challenged by some team, so I am very...
  17. Looking for British League place this season..

Hi TTD, Anyone know of any teams looking for additional players in the British League this year, preferably in South or Midlands leagues.. I posted 40% for Generation II last year in Div. 3, playing out of the number 2 spot and hover around the 200-220 mark on the ranking list.. PM me if you...
  18. 2011/2012 Season

Hey Everyone We all know 2012 is going to be a big year for table tennis, as we have the 2012 London Olympic games look forward to. However, we all have our own desires in 2012. During the summer season players tend to rest and recover from the previous season. However, a lot of players...
  19. preparing for tournament or new season

Hi As the title says, is there something you guys do to prepare yourself for a tournament or new season. Season in my country is over now and starts again in 4 months. How would you guys prepare for this? Do you take a time off and play other sports or do you keep playing untill the new...