for sale

1. FS: Stiga Cybershape Wood FL handle

Fos sale: Stiga Cybershape Wood, bought directly from Stiga e-shop. Almost perfect condition, there is a teeny-tiny dent in the upper right corner - see the pics. Bought for 119.99 EUR, selling for 90 EUR, free shipping within Europe.
  2. Closed!

New Stiga Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin Edition Weight: ~87 gram Original JTTAA Tag on side New Price: 210 Euro + shipping from germany via Paypal
  3. Matsushita Pro special

Dear fellow table tennis players of the defensive and allround classes, twiddlers, choppers and counter spinners after many years of chopping away me and my wounded knee have decided to proverbially hang up my table tennis equipment to dry I haven't seen much demand for worn shoes and a...
  4. FS: Some used rubbers.

Greetings. I've got some used rubbers for sale. Here's a link for the photos as I can't take them from the website (I've uploaded them there and removed them out of my PC). You can see the condition on the pics, mostly average. What I have: • Donic Acuda S1 (black, average condition, still have...
  5. FS Nittaku Acoustic Large handle ST

4 times/ 8 hours, Good condition, Price 80euro / 90 USD
  6. Where to buy used equipment in the US (suggestions and offers welcome!)

Hello, I have recently moved to the US, but I am not very familiar with the table tennis community here. I wanted to start playing table tennis again, I am looking for fair but not new equipment - used blade and used rubbers are fine as long as there are suitable for a sport level table tennis...
  7. FOR SALE Yasaka Extra Offensive Power 7 + Two Rakza Rubbers

I have this bat to sell. I wanted to try it but for some reason, I didn't like it. It has been used only once so it's in excellent condition. The blade is: Yasaka Extra Offensive Power 7 http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/10557-extra-offensive-7-power < < It has some very good...