india

1. World Team Qualification Event For Tokyo 2020

The World Team Qualification event for Tokyo 2020 begins this Wednesday 22nd and we will know the 9 teams to qualify by the end of the day on Sunday 26th. The event to take place in Gondomar, Portugal will be accompanied by the hashtag #RiseToTokyo. Team Portugal - Photo by ITTF Flickr The...
  2. Hello From India

Hi everyone, just found this site on google search. Happy to be joined with you guys. Started playing table tennis in 2019 May Practicing to improve :)
  3. reference required for seller in India.

any reference for reliable source to buy TT equipment in India [specially Delhi-NCR], also is there some forum/group for buy/sell of TT equipment on resale which i can join in India. currently i am looking to buy viscaria and joola Rosskopf Emotion blade ...does anybody has it and can give some...
  4. FS in India -- Treiber Z, F3 Pro, Rossi Emotion, DHS 301 (all with rubbers)

Hi, I'm selling four carbon blades that I don't use anymore. I want to avoid the hassle of sending equipment abroad as it increases the risk of damage, loss. Shipping in India (chargeable) is convenient for me. Buyers can pay me via Google Pay. 1) Andro Treiber Z straight with 5Q and MX-S...
  5. Ultimate Table Tennis League 2018

Summer is coming - and this also means that the second season of the Indian Ultimate Table Tennis League (UTT) is starting :D Teams: Schedule: Format: Team match format is changed slightlyfrom last year. Now a team match consists of 7 matches in stead of 9,but otherwise the system...
  6. Ultimate Table Tennis League (india)

https://www.ultimatetabletennis.in/ Dont know if anyone reposted this, but a great deal of work is done in their site and many top foreign players participate The presentation is great and other leagues should follow suit imho wu yang, aruna, gionis,freitas,monteiro,kou lei, kim song I, liu...
  7. Table tennis Training in Siliguri West Bangal India

Hi Any one Here from Siliguri Table tennis academy West Bengal India ? Or Any has be trained here ? Could you share ur experience Please ? Thank You
  8. India Open 2017

What a great start to 2017 already with the recent Europe Top 16 and the Hungarian Open! Lets not forgot the ongoing relentless Chinese Trials for the World Championships! Next week the table tennis world will see the Indian Open unfold! The second ITTF World Tour Series of the year! The...
  9. Hello from India

Hey there, my name is Chetna. I used to play Table Tennis when I 9 years old. I defeated many people who were twice and thrice of my age. But after that I stopped playing table tennis. Now it has been 20 years since then. Somewhere my love for this sport is still alive. Anyways, I have just came...
  10. Say 'NO' to DHL Shipping in INDIA

If you live in INDIA, you need to say NO to free shipping if the seller uses DHL. I order 3 items from tabletennis11.com with the "Free DHL Shipping". What I received was a bill of 882 INR from DHL as Customs Clearance. Tabletennis11.com declared the items with a lower price but DHL is...
  11. Team India at S.O. World Games in LA

I cant remember if I posted a few pics of Team India for last year's S.O. World Games. There are lots of TTD members from India and many who watch the forum and have not registered to be members, yet watch the forums closely. Here they is.
  12. equipment in india

hi guys, i am from chennai ,india. i need dhs products. can anybody ship me those (or) is anybody in india having/selling dhs products,please report in this thread. sorry for poor english. thanks in advance.
  13. Did anyone ordered blade and rubbers over 15k INR from outside India?

Hi All, I have ordered rubbers previously from japan which was below 5k INR and so asked the shipper to mark it as 'gift'. Now I am looking forward to buy Blade + 2 rubbers from outside India. This combination might be over 15k INR. Do I have to pay customs duty and collect it at airport post...
  14. Zhan Jian is the 2014 Commonwealth Games Champion!

It was a repeat of the 2000 Commonwealth Games final for Gao Ning as he was left in second place with a silver medal again, four years ago in New Delhi Gao Ning was beaten in the Men’s singles final by Yang Zi. This time around at the 2014 Commonwealth Games Glasgow it was Zhan Jian who was able...
  15. Nursery of Sports In India for Health

Dear friends this a link to watch in Indian local language and english it is a surprise . A new way to promote great game TT
  16. Hello from India

Hi Everyone, I have recently joined this website after reading the forum contents from past 1 year. :) I am from India and am very passionate about Table Tennis. I play at a competitive level where I represent my organization as a team member in various corporate tournaments and also I...
  17. Hugo Calderano Wins 2013 Brazil Open & Becomes Youngest Ever Men’s Singles Champion!

Hugo Calderano the host nation representative won the 2013 Brazil Open ITTF World Tour becoming the youngest ever Men's Singles Champion in 18 years on the 11th August. In the women's singles final Romania’s Elizabeta Samara emerged successful over Ankita Das in the City of Santos, Brazil...
  18. Commonwealth Championships - 2013

19th Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships 2013, 5th - 10th May, New Delhi, India The championships will see 15 (men) and 14 (women) teams participating in it. The championships will be played on 12 Stag tables with the synthetic flooring provided by them. Eight practice tables have also been...
  19. Anyone from Hyderabad (INDIA)

Hi, If so do you guys know any good tt shops and clubs to play and hoping to meet someone from this site:cool:
  20. Rubber for Penholder

I play chinese penhold with RPB. Well, i am learning RPB and am at an intermediate stage. As of now, i am playing with some arbitrary rubber and am trying to go pro in the next few months. For FH : My FH serve is quite spinny ; And also, i am quite aggressive on the FH, so some speed would...