version

1. Why does Nittaku make their own version?

Like they make some Nittaku DHS rubbers and blades, or if we go even further Nittaku waldner. Why is this?
  2. Boosting H3 Neo .. national version needed?

Hey folks! I wanna try the H3 boosted. People say the national version goes best with boosting. But they are so expensive like 80-100$ ... so is national version really needed ? or can I have good results with the com. version as well ?
  3. Dhs neo hurricane iii new version national and provincial

Hi Guys Enjoy the new DHS neo hurricane III national and provincial rubbers along with DHS Neo Skyline II National Blue sponge and DHS Hurricane 8 37degree Backhand Rubber. I will write review after using it.
  4. CNT's Mock Olympics

Was asked to post details of the Chinese National Team's (CNT) Olympics preparation matches in a separate thread so here it is. My Chinese is not the best so please pardon any translation errors. I have attached the original sources as well so that others can verify the accuracy of the...
  5. Innerforce Layer ALC blade compared with ZLF version

Hello Dan. I am trying to decide on a new blade which represents a significant investment for me. I am considering the InnerforceLayer ALC which you changed to recently. My dilemma is whether to try the ZLFversion but I am reading conflicting comparisons for speed and control and can’t see why I...
  6. FS: Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL old version, Zhang Yining black tag

For sale: 1. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter I from 2008, head size: 150/157 mm, in good condition, 89g, few dings professionally repaired with Epoxy resins. Price: 190€ shipping included as registered letter to Europe, PayPal for family and friends. Pics...
  7. DHS Hurricane 3 National (Blue Sponge) vs the NEO version of it

Hello, I have just tested DHS Hurricane 3 National (Blue Sponge) 39 degrees unboosted and I did not boost it. I would like to know how different (is NEO version faster/generates more spin?) will be the NEO version of this rubber and maybe even the NEO Orange version of it. (my understanding so...
  8. LF: Looking for DHS Hurricane Long V (old version)

Hello, I'm looking for the old version of Hurricane Long V (the one with bigger head) If anyone is selling it, please contact me.
  9. Any review for DHS Hurricane 3 Ma Long version?

Any review for DHS Hurricane 3 Pro Players version? https://i.imgur.com/dsfLjGc.png please include video if you have... Thanks.
  10. Tibhar K1 and K1 European version

Is anybody knows what difference between this two? thanks
  11. want to buy the old version DHS W968 blade

I am new to this forum, please suggest where I can buy this version, thanks. See attached picture, I think it is an old version, and I am only interested in this version because it has super control.
  12. Blue version 61second Lightning DS Pro and similar

Has anyone tried this one yet? Really liked the original lightning ds but isnt available in the mm and hardness i want anymore. I see that other brands are releasing blue sponge rubbers. Are they any good for boosting with bio booster? Can you recomend other cheap rubbers that have 1.8...
  13. CHN Men vs Women - practice before WTTC 2019 in Autria (longer version)

I've watched some short videos about it on Facebook and found a longer version here. Just share again, sooooo interesting!!! Wang Manyu got 2 points against Lin Gaoyan.
  14. Hurricane 8 (pro) version?

Just noticed Prott selling this rubber for 68 dollars. Anybody know if this is an official version or a fake? I have doubts.
  15. Test: Tibhar Hybrid K1 European Version. Max sponge, black, forehand

https://youtu.be/d-xDxy-iDd0 https://youtu.be/vDF0NKK5PxE
  16. FS: Butterfly Mizutani ZLC, TB ALC, TB W7, Korbel old version

FS: Butterfly TB ALC For sale: 1. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter N from 2013, head size: 150/157 mm, in good condition, 87g, few dings professionally repaired with Epoxy resins. Price: SOLD 2. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter I from 2008, head...
  17. Tibhar Hybrid K1 European Version

Tibhar is selling the K1 now in Europe officially (European Version): http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tibhar-hybrid-k1 Are there differences between normal K1 and European Version? Both have a 50° degree sponge...
  18. W968 vs Hurricane Long 5 commercial version

Hi all. Recently I bought W968 provincial version 2018 from prott, 91gr weight. Before that I was playing with commercial version of DHS Hurricane Long 5 with 89 weight. What surprised me was that the commercial version of HL5 is faster than W968 provincial version. This is normal? Or is my...
  19. FOR SALE JUN MIZUTANI ZLC flared (old version)

This frame is fore sale for 150 euro, it has no damages at all. If you are interested and for pics mail me at [email protected]
  20. differences between viscaria and zhang jike alc (new version)

Hello to all, I was thinking of buying one of these two blades, I used the Viscaria before but it is ruined so I was going to buy it again but I noticed that the composition of Viscaria and Zhang Jike Alc are the same. Could you tell me the differences between the two? Now I'm using an...