pictures

1. What’s the composition of these blades? (See pictures)

I just got two new blades and I can’t find anything on the composition of them: 1) Yasaka Sweden Extra 2) Yasaka Silver All Wood Attached are pictures of the plies. Both are 5-ply all wood blades. I read that Sweden Extra has anegre (anigre) as an outer ply, but nothing on the inner plies...
  2. Pictures of Stiga Carbonado 145 anatomic handle

Hi ,im planning on buying a carbonado 145 but i would want it anatomic handle ,do they come with this handle type and can anybody post pictures ,i haven't seen none ,thanks
  3. High definition pictures of table tennis players

I am looking for some High definition pictures of table tennis players in action and print them as posters for my room. Players I am interested in are the CNT, JNT, top 20. I have searched through google but can't find the good ones in HD quality. Any idea where I can download them? or if you...
  4. Ma Long Superfan: Photos, news & more.

Hi tabletennisdaily peeps. I am a big fan of Ma Long and even have a Instagram page dedicated to him. I will share photos and news I have of Ma Long here. You can follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/malong1020/?hl=en Look forward to meeting you. Ma Long is currently in...
  5. World Top 10 Men's Equipment 2015 Pictures (Compared to 2005)

Hello!!! it's me again and this time I would like to share the pictures of ITTF World Top 10 Men's Equipment, compared to top 10 in 2005. The two most obvious changing in regulations through these ten years would be 1. Banned for organic glue 2. 40+ balls. It would be interesting to know how...
  6. Fan Zhendong & Liu Guoyang Secure Gold At The Youth Olympic Games 2014!

Fan Zhendong has been crowned the 2014 Youth Olympic Men’s singles Champion, the seventeen year old Chinese player who has already achieved so much at the World Championships was able to clinch the Gold at the 2014 Youth Olympic Championships overcoming Japan’s Yuto Muramatsu in the final...
  7. My Equipment Pictures

If you have any questions regarding the rubber, blade and others, you can write a post about it.
  8. Childhood Pictures of the CNT!

Chinese TT fans have dug out some rare childhood pictures of Chinese players of today. Before They Were Stars! Enjoy! :) Source link: http://www.chinatt.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1136643&extra=page%3D1 See if you could name any of the players. Photo #1
  9. Ma Long New Weapon Pictures 2013!

As many of you may know Ma Long changed his blade after his loss against Wang Hao at the 2013 WTTC. There were many speculations to which blade Ma Long had changed to. Lots of people said it looks similar to the Hurricane Long 3. Perhaps this blade is similar to Hurricane King 3? Here is the...
  10. TT Pictures :D