rubbers

1. Defender inverted rubbers

Hi, I have played for a couple of years now and currently playing as an offensive player, but i tend to go into defensive positions because i enjoy chopping. After our current season, i would like to switch to a more defensive playstyle since i enjoy it way more than the standard offensive one...
  2. Best rubber similar to Acuda s1

Anyone have any suggestions for rubbers with the same characteristics as Donic's Acuda? If so, let me know! Thank you!
  3. H3 provincial blue or orange sponge?

When I first started playing tabletennis I used H3 orange sponge (commercial I think) for a long time. After a while my new club recommended me the Rasanter R42 but I don't like the feeling of it. Now I have contacts in China that play for clubs that can get provincial rubbers, so I thought of...
  4. Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC (Rubber suggestions)

Hi TTD Members, My name is Aijaz and I am from India. I am looking for rubbers for MJ-ZLC. My current setup is DHS Long 5 (commercial) with G-1 on FH and Rakza 7 on BH. I am a FH dominant player relying on loop and drive. On the BH its more push/ block and currently developing loop and...
  5. Upgrade from Stiga OC to Stiga clipper? Rubber?

Hello all! I’ve played with the Stiga OC paired with Tenergy 05fx on both sides for about a year and I feel it’s a bit to slow for me at the moment. My coach thinks I should upgrade to a carbon blade but I’m sceptical since I think that’s to fast for me. I’ve considered the Clipper with...
  6. Butterfly T80 Table Tennis Rubber???

Hi players, I want to buy myself a Butterfly T80 Table Tennis Rubber but first want to hear you opinion. Its about this one - Butterfly T80 Table Tennis Rubber Any help is wellcome!
  7. Using different length rubbers

Hey I was looking at getting a new bat. Was thinking of using DHS Neo 3 on my forehand and Stiga Calibra LT spin on the backhand. The rubbers are sold in two different sizes. 2,2 mm on the DHS and 2,0 mm on the Stiga. What is your guys opinion on different size rubbers?
  8. A simple test on the sandwich rubbers.

IS YOUR RUBBER LEGAL or TRASH? Some fluent, simple test to check out if a rubber is a legal product. Upon gluing a rubber onto blade, press it down forcefully with a tumb finger. The indrawn fingerprints seen on rubber surface would indicate the rubber is a trashy product having a trashy...
  9. Where to buy these rubbers on LARC

When I look at the ITTF's LARC , there are so many rubbers that I have no idea where I can buy these rubbers from. I have seen somewhere a separate list of manufacturers but it is not complete. It would be far more more useful if both these lists are merged I think it would help from all...
  10. Rubbers for beginner Chinese vs European

Hi all, I have been playing as a penhold but I am now going to start playing as a shakehand. So I am going to need a new setup. I was thinking of buying the stiga all around classic. My biggest issue is what rubbers I am going to use. I want to use the chinese style of play because I enjoy...
  11. Best Rubbers to start with Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade

I have recently purchased Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade (FL) along with two mark V (Max) rubbers and two palio Cj 8000 2mm rubbers. 1. For a good intermediate level player, which rubbers out of these would be best in terms of developing and learning the game before moving on advanced...
  12. rubbers suitable for a carbon off + and kevlar carbon off blade

Hello everyone, I have two rackets, the first is a kreanga carbon off + and the second is a nittaku tornado king power kevlar carbon off, I wanted to know what are the right rubbers, that are not so expensive and durable, I am an offensive player, Could you help me please, leave many references...
  13. FS: New, unopened XIOM rubbers. Vega EU DF, Vega Japan, Omega V Tour DF, Asia V DF

I have for sell following rubbers, all of them unopened, all of them red, all of them max thickness. - Vega EU DF 25€ - Vega Japan 25€ - Omega V Tour Sold - Omega V Asia 32€
  14. classic rubbers (sriver, mark v, coppa)

how do these three compare, and would coppa be a good alternative to mark v?
  15. 4 New Colour Rubbers Confirmed!

Hey everyone! In April 2019, the ITTF announced they are going to introduce new colour rubbers to table tennis to give the sport more colour and life. The ITTF equipment team have spent the last few months testing which colours to go for and have announced the 4 new colours! It's official...
  16. Loki God of War 3 x Viscaria/glueing rubbers

1.Has anyone used god of war 3? If yes can you say does the blade perform compared to viscaria? From loki aliexpress page Blade Composition: KOTO+ALC carbon+Ayous+Tung+Ayous+ALC carbon+KOTO 2. Is it ok to glue the blade like. 1st layer organic glue(vox glues e.g haifu dolphin) and the second...
  17. About rubbers sponges

Hello everybody, today i have a question about the sponge of rubbers. Sponges have an bigger util life? About your desgast, are big? In consideration a short pips on fh, practice every day about 2-4 hours. I have SP and i want to be a experiment removing my Kokutaku 119 topsheet and place a RITC...
  18. Reviving tacky rubbers ?

Ive been reading up of how to clean tacky rubbers and Ive come across people advising to either put baby oil/breathe/ or dampen the rubber in some way before putting a plastic covering on it for awhile to 'revive' the rubbers tackiness ? Is this true and if so how does this work ? I though the...
  19. Gluing OX rubbers

OX rubbers appear to be notoriously difficult to handle when gluing to a blade as they are very flimsy. Has anyone tried the method of using a glue sheet stuck to the pimpled side to render the rubber more handleable during the gluing process, only to be removed after the blade is glued to the...
  20. Advice for son - new rubbers

Hi, My son has a Yasaka Sweden Extra with Mark V 2.0 on the FH and BH. He'd been playing for about 9 months at a club up until corona hit and so apart from a bit of playing on our outdoor table his progress is very much on hold. I'd say he's at the stage of progressing but still very much...