aliexpress

1. Aliexpress and Germany

Hello to all Deutschland users, How is your experience in ordering Table Tennis products from Aliexpress to Germany? 1. Do they deliver to your address, or do you need to collect from custom office? 2. How do they ship it? (DHL,Post, anything else?) 3. What's the duration generally it takes...
  2. Purchase equipment's from CHINA TABLE TENNIS Store

Has anyone purchased from Aliexpress CHINA TABLE TENNIS Store? I came across a few Yinhe blades and 729 rubbers and I want to buy but I wonder if the site is trusted with real products. Please share your experience if you had purchased from CHINA TABLE TENNIS Store from Aliexpress. Thanks...
  3. You're given $120 to spend on aliexpress, what do you buy?

Include links, blades rubbers, whatever!
  4. Ordering from Aliexpress

Hello, I am looking to buy DHS Hurrican long 5x. I saw some good offers on aliexpress, the prices on alie are much lower than in the international stores. Do You guys order blades or rubbers from aliexpress? Is there a shop on aliexpress that You guys know is 100% legit and offers Hurricane long...
  5. Convince me to not spend $49 on a Lucky bag of table tennis equipment from Aliexpress

The product : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32965553116.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.8.199367d3qkfKWo The only info given about the product: "The contents of the bag: table tennis blade, table tennis racket, table tennis rubber, table tennis balls, and some table tennis peripheral...
  6. Best Aliexpress value products - Thread

Aliexpress has a host of table tennis products that are much cheaper than other online western retailers - obviously customisation is limited because you will have to assemble your racket yourself or buy one of the preset 'combos' that the sellers sell. Example: DHS pg7 retails for about $21...
  7. Questions about aliexpress

1.Are they legit? Can't find comments on them online. 2.How would you use the percentage of positive feedback to avoid dodgy sellers? for example how high does it have it have to be for you to consider it as legit? What is the range for slightly dodgy? What % is too dodgy? 3.Is aliexpress only...
  8. Spinny aliexpress ruber

Hello, What is the spinnest rubber on aliexpress? The cheapest the better but I can pay up to 30$. I will use it on BH (penhold). It needs to be spinny and rather soft. Speed doesn't matter. It can be fast but slow wouldn't bother me at all. Spin is the most important factor. What I tried -...
  9. Reliable table tennis shops on Aliexpress

If you know good and reliable Aliexpress sellers, please let them know to others and post them here :) The first one is
  10. L

Aliexpress beginner racket

Hello! I have been reading a lot of forums to select the components of my first custom racket, and decided to become a member of this one, and ask for the final touches. About me: Shakehand beginner, playing some matches during the week, no coach, but willing to learn. Currently playing with...
  11. Has Anyone Played with a Viscaria Clone?

Hi! Has anyone tried a Viscaria clone from China, such as those on Aliexpress? How do they play? How do they compare to the genuine ones? Thanks...
  12. Is Aliexpress.com legit

Hey, I've found this site, and it's REALLY CHEAP, almost to cheap to believe. They have Mizuno shoes for 30$ and free shipping. So I Want to know if the site's legit. Here's the link...
  13. Aliexpress Butterfly rubber

Is Aliexpress trustworthy
  14. Aliexpress Butterfly rubber

Hi guys, I was wondering if this rubber is real or not, it looks real,it has the stamp and the rubber's sponge is the right colour. I was wondering whether I should by this or not...