mentality

1. Training mentality in table tennis

Hey, I am wondering if it's just in my city or a general "problem" in table tennis. In my club everyone just changes clothes, then plays forehand to forehand, backhand to backhand for 5 mins and then they play matches. After each match they usually switch partners and then maybe play doubles in...
  2. Help to improve match mentality

I've been playing table tennis for about 15 years. But I had to stop playing for about four years. About two years ago i started to playing again. The problem I have is I do very well in matches when practicing and doing drills. I hit very solid shots move around well and if a person was...
  3. Return mentality

I play table tennis for over half of my life now and I always had huge return problems. I think it is a mental thing since I am often very nervous during the first points and I do make some very good returns when I "feel it right" if you know what I mean. I already try to have the same rituals...
  4. Which European Player has the Best Mentality?

As most people know the Chinese, normally have great mental strength. So I was curious as to who people think has the best mental strength in Europe? I think Vladimir Samsonov has a very strong mentality. Showing no emotion at all when plays. He also has good body language showing no negative...