shops

1. Table Tennis Shops UK

Hi, I am trying to find somewhere where I can go and try out different blades and rubber combinations. I have always bought my equipment online so I stick with what I know. I am based in the South (Oxfordshire) Does anybody know of any shops I can visit or any tournaments where their might be...
  2. Reliable table tennis shops on Aliexpress

If you know good and reliable Aliexpress sellers, please let them know to others and post them here :) The first one is
  3. Is European TT shops discriminated vs Asian TT shops ?!

After taken up TT again after a 30 years break have I tried out a lot of different blades and rubbers. I normally buy my items from Tabletennis11 and UK shops, but after experienced some problem to order some "new" rubber because of some brands marketing policy and perhaps favor Asian shops and...
  4. TT shops in Saigon, Vietnam

Hey all, just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any tt shops in Saigon, Vietnam that sell genuine Mizuno wave drive 7 or 8 shoes (apart from dungbongban). I want a few options just in case a particular place doesn't have the size I need. Cheers,
  5. Any TT shops in UK? (specifically London)

Hi all, Not sure if I am posting in the right place but would like to ask if there are any Table Tennis shops in London? I am currently in Coventry (would like to know if there are any here as well) for studies, and would like to get some new gear but can't seem to find any here. I did a quick...
  6. Recommended TT Web shops

Hi I would like to order a couple of rubbers. I've heard that prott.cc is a trust worthy page to order shirts and rubbers from. Is it true?
  7. Table tennis shops @ kowloon hongkong

Good day everyone, Ill be going to Kowloon, Hongkong for chinese new year and i was wondering if anyone here knows any table tennis shops near the Area with great deals. It would be Greatly Appreciated :)
  8. table tennis shops in Netherlands

Hi, Anyone knows table-tennis shops in Netherlands (address, web-site) ? I will be visiting there soon. Thanks
  9. Table Tennis Online Shops

Hi guys. I was wondering if there was a list of all the table tennis retailers around the world. Does anyone have/Has anyone seen one? Thanks!
  10. Shops in China

Hi! I'm gonna go to Beijing and Xi'an, and I'm wondering if any of you know the best shops over there for table tennis equipment! Thanks
  11. Kuala Lumpur Shops

Hi! i will be visiting kuala lumpur for 3 days and i have heard that it is cheaper there can anyone recommend me some shops? thx ^^
  12. Best TT shops in Europe?

Hi, i made this thread to find the most cheapest and reliable (in material and shipping) TT equipment shops in Europe. Feel free to suggest. Thanks Keep trainin' :)
  13. TT-shops in Berlin?

Hey TTD-people! Listen up :) I am going on a sightseeing trip to Berlin this weekend and I was wondering if any of you guys (especially you german guys :)) who would know where there is some good TT-shops? Thanks
  14. Table tennis shops!

Hello! Any good site for some equipment for an fair price? :)
  15. table tennis shops

hello everyone ;) i really want to know: where do you buy your tabletennis equipment. please post all shops you know ;) i think many people would be happy about this. i found this shop: www.prott.cc