sports

1. Besides table tennis, what hobbies/sports do you do in your free time?

I'd love to hear what members of this forum do in their free time! My other hobbies are coin collecting and playing the piano and the organ.
  2. Problems with Dandoy-Sports

Have you guys ever had any problems when ordering from dandoy-sports? I've actually already bought stuff from them a while ago, and I believe many people here have too, so I believe it's a reliable website. But here's the problem: I placed an order almost a month ago and nothing has been sent...
  3. Xlnt sports

Has anyone shopped at XLNT SPORT recently (UK store)? I have read in this forum that it sponsors young English talents but they do not answer my emails and when I call by phone they respond to the emergencies of my country. Never before had something so strange happened to me with a table tennis...
  4. Boost with Seuss - A Sports Interrogation Video

A little something inspired by the boosting discussion on certain other forums... ;)
  5. Table Tennis to ESPN and all sports channels all over the world?

Do you think Table Tennis will ever be podcast in Sports main channels one day? How long do you think it will take to see this sports on the top television ?
  6. Be careful when you order from DHS sports. https://www.dhs-sports.store/cart?appSec

Ordered a hurricane 3 neo blue sponge provincial, order didn’t arrive after 30 days.No response from DHS;now I have to go through the hassle of refunding through PayPal. Anyone had any similar experiences?
  7. Liu Guoliang becomes Chief Counselor of Agile Property in sports industry

On Nov 6, Agile Property announced that Liu Guoliang becomes their Chief Counselor in sports industry and will be in charge of planning a sports-themed new town in Weihai, Shandong Province. Wang Nan and her husband Guo Bin are also partners of this project which received 50 billion CNY...
  8. Politics and Nepotism in Sports : Impact on CNT and table tennis teams and players

Creating this thread to ensure we stay on topic on the CNT closed training thread .. I honestly think a lot of people want to discuss this have put forward very valueable points and it certainly deserves its own thread ... hope fellow TTD members want to chime in here ..
  9. England vs Slovakia LIVE on SPORTS Bible!

Hey guys, England are LIVE now on the Sports Bible against Slovakia in the European Qualification Match for the European Championships! Commentary: TableTennisDaily's Dan and Paralympic Gold Medalist Will Bayley <iframe...
  10. Skybiz Sports

www.skybizsports.com Anyone buy from them before? Are their products authentic?
  11. some thoughts on sports life

if you had what it takes, would you have enjoyed being a tt pro? in the beginning it might sound fun but when you really think about it..... -travelling, travelling, travelling, you never stop travelling. airports, different time zones, tight airplanes with annoying people, always in a hotel...
  12. Discussion: How much narcissism is ideal for success in Individual Sports- TT?

I believe guys like Zhang Jike could have achieved much more than they have, if they kept themsleves under check. I am pretty sure that high level of self-centeredness is prerequisite for success in individual sports. But, where does one go overboard and lose balance. I am trying to find some...
  13. ITC Blade available now at TOPSPIN SPORTS UK

https://www.topspintt.com/products/blades/?start=1
  14. An Open Letter to the ITTF - Sports Interrogation

Hi all - another quick Sports Interrogation with some of the questions I would like to ask the ITTF.
  15. Best / most applicable sports analysis software?

Hi all Anyone know what is the best / most applicable sports analysis software for table tennis? Andy
  16. Outshine Sports in Hong Kong

Hi all Anyone used "Outshine Sports" for equipment? They sell a lot of high end equipment on their eBay shop. They're based in Hong Kong. Seem to be good prices but just want to endure not likely to be buying fakes. Anyone know anything about them? Thanks Andy
  17. Thanks TTD, Topspin Sports

Thanks to Table Tennis Daily for running the competition. Here is the prize that I received, it will be in good use :)
  18. Nursery of Sports In India for Health

Dear friends this a link to watch in Indian local language and english it is a surprise . A new way to promote great game TT
  19. Lee Sports DHS Hurricane Provincial Blue Sponge, Real or Fake?

Has anyone bought the DHS Hurricane PBS from lee sports before? If anyone has, can you please tell me if it's a real one or a fake one.
  20. Zhang Jike and Ding Ning will attend the 2013 Laureus World Sports Awards

China’s Zhang Jike and Ding Ning have had the honour of being selected by the newly appointed Chinese national team head coach Liu Guoliang to represent the Chinese table tennis team at the 2013 Laureus World Sports Award ceremony. Zhang Jike and Ding Ning - Photo by:sports.titan24.com The...