server

1. World's Best Table Tennis Server Par Gerell vs Dan and Tom

Hey guys! When producing the Par Gerell Masterclass, myself and Tom managed to take on Par in a one set table tennis showdown! Here’s how we got on! Find out how to do the Par Gerell Serves in our Masterclass here: https://tabletennisdailyacademy.com/packages/par-gerell-serving-masterclass/...
  2. Why did the Server win this point?

My eyes are going and I'm sure I'm missing something, but can't figure it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYGWQ545LQ&t=15m20s Thanks
  3. Par Gerell's Serves vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey everyone, Last month TableTennisDaily visited the Swedish Open World Tour to promote the event with STIGA. During the tournament I challenged Par Gerell to see how many serves I could return out of 10 and he accepted! Par Gerell is a fantastic player and a really nice guy. Par is renowned...
  4. Win a STIGA Carbonado 190 signed by Par Gerell!

At the recent 2016 Swedish Open Dan from TableTennisDaily took on STIGA's Par Gerell in a challenge match! Par is one of the best servers in the world with a career high world ranking (November 2016) of 27! I challenged Par to see how many serves I could return out of 10! To win the signed...
  5. Best server in the world 2014

Hi. Who do you think is the best server in the world ? I'd say zhang Jike, Ovtcharov, Wang Hao, Xu Xin... But not really sure.
  6. TableTennisDaily - Dedicated Server

Hey all, The team at TableTennisDaily have been working hard to launch our upcoming Equipment review system. We are hoping to launch within a few weeks. In the mean time we have just upgraded to a dedicated server to handle the traffic (you guys :D). We hope the site runs smoothly and fast for...
  7. Server is busy

Hi Everyone! :) We hope you all enjoyed our coverage from the Men's World Cup this week. Due to the high traffic we received due to this amazing competition the server got extremely busy and gave many users a message saying 'Server is busy, please try again later'. We are working on this issue...
  8. Who do you think is the best server

Hey guys who do you think is the best server???? We all know know everyone in the international level have excellent services, so who of them all has fitted your taste buds? Who do you think is the best? my top six are: MA LIN CHEN QI MA LONG WANG LIQIN XU XIN RYU SEUNG MIN
  9. TTD Server Upgrade

Okay guys Due to a slow site load over the last few weeks the hosting team have told me i needed to upgrade to a dedicated server to handle the volume of visitors to TTD. Over the next few hours the site is transferring to this new Virtual Private Server. Some good news as the site will run...