bayley

1. A day in the life of a Pro Player | Will Bayley

Hey guys! Here is episode 3 in our “Day in the life of a pro” series. This episode features the 2016 Paralympic Champion Will Bayley! Will is an extremely dedicated, hardworking athlete and has overcome many life struggles to reach the top in table tennis. Watch our previous episode with...
  2. Paralympic Champion Will Bayley vs TableTennisDaily's Dan

Hey guys, here’s our new 1 set showdown with Paralympic Champion Will Bayley! Stay tuned for our 'Day in the life of Will Bayley' that we will be releasing soon!
  3. Will Bayley inspiring the next generation

Will Bayley meets Georgia who watched Will win gold in the Rio Paralympic Games. Will and George have the same condition, Will's story inspired Georgia to take up the sport and finally got to meet her idol last weekend. Check out the video below: <iframe...
  4. TableTennisDaily Podcast #10 - Will Bayley

Hello again everyone and welcome to episode 10 of the TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined by Paralympian Will Bayley. Will is the current class 7 world champion and London 2012 Paralympic silver medalist. Will currently trains full time in the English institute of sport in...
  5. Will Bayley - 2014 World Para Champion!

Hey everyone, TTD user and member @WillBayleyTT has just won the 2014 World Para Championships Class 7 Men's Singles title. Will Bayley sent in the footage to us which we have uploaded for you all to see! The final is between Will Bayley and Maksym Nikolenko. Both players put up a fantastic...
  6. Will Bayley Interview (London 2012)

Hey guys I was fortunate enough to interview Will Bayley. Will is a paralympic athlete for Great Britain in class 7 and is currently ranked no.1 in the world! Bayley has represented Great Britain in the Beijing Paralympics and also won numerous gold medals at International Open Pro Tours and...
  7. Ask Will Bayley (2012 Olympics)

Firstly, I want to say a big thanks to Dan in allowing me to make this thread. I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer. My names Will Bayley and I am a paralympic athlete for Great Britain in class 7. I am 22 years of age and I have finally reached the number 2 spot in the world. I have...
  8. Will Bayley Interview - World Ranked 2 Paralympian

Hi All, Here's my latest interview, with Will Bayley, world number 2 ranked paralympian. Story of A Million Forehands: The Road to the 2012 Paralympics with Will Bayley One thing we talked about that I found very interesting is when Will was reclassified in 2007 into a much tougher class (In...