fire

1. Gambler Fire Dragon Hinoki Blade

Has anybody on this forum played with this blade before? If yes or you know someone who uses it, could you please provide your thoughts on the characteristics of the blade and the level it is suitable for? Also, is it compatible with a European or Chinese style of play? Thanks. Product Details...
  2. FS: Donic Dyjas Ultra Power, Gambler Fire Dragon Touch, Simon Gauzy Quest Off, more

- Donic Dyjas Ultra Power - 35€, Mint condition, no dings, no scratches, slight wing discoloration normal for limba - W968-8 clone - 45$, selected on my request, good quality core and ebony top, comes with Sanwei Target 90 - Donic Appelgren Allplay V2 - 20€, I will give free rubbers to it (they...
  3. Kristian Karlsson - Fire training speed and power 2019

Kristian Karlsson insane training with masive power and speed!
  4. Early Review/Returns on Penhold Gambler Fire Dragon Touch Blade

What's up fellow penholders, thought I'd share my initial impressions of a really nice blade I recently picked up. Gambler Fire Dragon Touch. I live in the states so I got it from Zeropoong.com (who owns Gambler)...
  5. Jean-Michel Saive, 2016 and still on Fire !

ETTU Cup 2 nice point by Jean-Michel Saive and Marc Duran !
  6. Donic blue fire m3

Hello guys , this is my first review , this is my first review , sorry for my poor english i'm spanish . I Buy those rubbers recommended by my trainer . I'm a offensive player at close-middle distance , I based my play on top spins with big loops in both sides with very good topspin vs topspin...