shiwen

1. liu shiwen blade , viscaria and zjk blade compare review ?

Hey guys! Could you make liu shiwen blade , viscaria and zjk blade compare review ? @dan
  2. LF BTY Liu Shiwen

Dear Friends, I'm looking for blade Butterfly Liu Shiwen, straight handle and lightweight, Thanks
  3. [Video] Liu Shiwen - Flower in Adversity

Hi everyone, it took me only more than two years to do a new video. But as we've been in Budapest and I always liked Liu Shiwen, I really wanted to do a follow-up video to "Liu Shiwen - Rising to Golden Moments". So here it is, enjoy! For more information see the description of the video.
  4. Mima Ito training with Liu Shiwen

Has anyone seen this? I'm surprised these two are practicing with one another: https://twitter.com/tvtokyo_tt/status/1138342249043963904
  5. Liu Shiwen: Grateful to Team for Support and Trust - Found Serenity through Endevaors

Big shout out to driversbeat for contributing the subtitles!!!
  6. FS Liu shiwen Blade

Anyone interested in a green dot liu shiwen blade? its basically new un damaged
  7. Innerforce ALC vs. Hurricane 301 vs. Liu Shiwen/ Ai Fukuhara ZLF

Hey guys.. I am planning to buy my first composite blade and I have shortlisted these three blades based on reading a number of reviews and feedback from different players. However, I am not sure which one would suit my game style. I am an intermediate level player with playing style usually...
  8. FS: Liu Shiwen ZLF blade.

The quintessential 'soft and flexible blade' that according to EmRatThich is the best for hard chinese rubbers. I can confirm from prolonged use it's an excellent blade and actually a very fast one as well. Much faster than you'd think. The head of the blade is larger than usual, promoting even...
  9. liu shiwen blade

im guessing no one knows what the new blade she is dominating with? looks like viscaria handle with the w968 core?
  10. Brand New Liu Shiwen Blade

WTS Brand New Liu Shiwen Blade WTS a Brand new with the green dot blade anyone interested? 250 AUD Need it gone ASAP!
  11. Liu shiwen new blade

i had a look at her blade iv never seen that before just wondering what it is kinda like viscaria but not? and is there a list of the CNT are using for male and females ?
  12. Zhang jike and Liu Shiwen 's Exhibition game in Silk Road Games Opening Ceremony 2017

On 2017 November 11th Guoping Olympic Champions Zhang Jike and Liu Shiwen and also Feng Yalan ,Chian Tianyi , Xu Haidong and other state players attended the 2017 Silk Road Cup China - Asian Table Tennis Championship Tournament Opening Ceremony in Guangxi . China and 11 countries were...
  13. [Help] Rubbers for Liu Shiwen (blade)

Hi! I have a Liu Shiwen ZLF blade, so i'm thinking of what kind of rubbers should i stick on that blade. Well..i was thinking of tenergy, but, what kind tenergy? I like to attack with my fh, mostly topspin (or at least thats what i try), not so fat away from the table. With my backhand i do some...
  14. Call for Liu Shiwen Fans

Greetings from China! (2017 WTTC is within less than 1 month OMG) Me and a group of Liu Shiwen fans will be flying to Dusseldorf in late May. In the past Chinese Table Tennis Super League we went across the country to cheer for Liu Shiwen. This time we'd like to give her our best support in...
  15. Liu Shiwen offered $1million!!

I follow Adam Bobrow the commentator on Facebook. He just shared this article: https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/playback/the-1million-table-tennis-player/ Liu Shiwen was offered $1million by a team in the China Super League! It looks like table tennis becoming more lucrative! What do top...
  16. Liu Shiwen | Fukuhara AI PRO ZLF| Timo Boll ZLF

Anyone wants to point out the important differences between following Butterfly blades? Liu Shiwen AI PRO ZLF Timo Boll ZLF I can't decide. I am looking for a relatively light blade, something around 80-85 grams. I play with Hurricane 3 neo on forehand and Tenergy 05 FX on backhand...
  17. Liu Shiwen MVP???

Hi guys, I just read this on tabletennista and I just wanted to get your opinions on it. Apparently Kong Linghui considers Liu Shiwen to be the Most Valuable Player, even ahead of Ding Ning and Li Xiaoxia. Do you agree? Source: Sohu Sports. The Chinese National Women's team are the 2016 World...
  18. Did Liu Shiwen misread the spin?

Saw this topic on another site, does Liu Shiwen misread the spin or does the ball hit her thumb? It's a good serve nevertheless. Watch from 19.46 A few screen shots
  19. Liu Shiwen using DHS rubber with blue sponge?

I have seen alot of players from the CNT from the men side, using DHS rubber with blue sponge. But never a girl side? Does anyone know which rubber she use?
  20. Liu Shiwen blade *confussed*

Hi, I have question regarding bty Liu Shiwen blade. On the one hand, on almost all the forums people write it is awesome looping blade, with great dwell time and flex allowing to generate huge spin, on the other hand, Liu Shiwen is known for her close to the table machine-gun like speed...