1. Spin and control rubbers for Gergely Tamca 5000 (2011)

Hello, I have an old blade from 2011, the Gergely Tamca 5000 and I would like to have suggestions about the rubbers suited for it. My game has lot of looping on FH and Looping, flicks and chops on the BH. And of course I need to have some ease of control. My regular blade is Timo Boll ALC...
  2. Spin and control rubbers for Gergely Tamca 5000 (2011)

Hello, I have an old blade from 2011, the Gergely Tamca 5000 and I would like to have suggestions about the rubbers suited for it. My game has lot of looping and spin on FH and Looping, flicks and chops on the BH. And of course I need to have some ease of control. My regular blade is Timo...
  3. Interview with Englands Liam Pitchford 2011 and 2017

Below is an interview 10Bet asked me to conduct with England sensation Liam Pitchford within the last week, if you scroll further down you can see i asked liam the same questions in 2011 when he was just making a name for himself, it makes an interesting read to see how things have changed for...
  4. Recover soon Zhang Jike!

World Table Tennis Championships,08 May 2011 - 15 May 2011, Rotterdam, NED. Men's Singles Semifinal. Was watching this match highlights, have to admit Timo Boll is really good! Unfortunately, he won't be the best. On the other hand, he is lucky to play against the world top players. Zhang...
  5. wang liqin wttc 2011

so when im bored i watch tabletennis on youtube now im watching wang liqin-xu xin 2011 WTTC in rotterdam if you look good you can see wang liqin is wearing a shirt for women
  6. Rally of the year 2011 (official)

I am really sorry that it took me so long, but I was really busy.. So in the third month of the year 2012 I bring you this great poll about the best rally of the year 2011! I hope you will like my video, its the first of this kind from me, so if it might be not any good, I am sorry for that...
  7. Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Xu Xin look the part on the red carpet!

At the recent CCTV Sports Personality Awards 2011. The Chinese National team dressed in suits and hit the red carpet in fine fashion! Dressed like movie stars, Ma Long, Xu Xin and Zhang Jike looked liked movie stars from the James Bond films! Below is a collection of amazing photos from the...
  8. CCTV Sports Personality Awards

January 15, 2012 2011 CCTV Anta Sports Personality Awards Night The Chinese Table Tennis Team was nominated for four categories: - Best National Team - Best National Coach - Best Female Athlete : Ding Ning - Best Male Athlete : Zhang Jike Present in the event were Liu Guoliang, Zhang...
  9. ETTU Cup 2011-2012

The ETTU Cup is now into the quarter final stage. For the official website of the ETTU Cup click here. This is the 28th edition of the ETTU Cup which started on the 3rd September 2011. Photo of Robert Gardos by Roscher Today had the quarter final stages of the 1st leg on the 13th January...
  10. Timo Boll finishes third place at the German Athlete of the Year awards 2011

Our beloved Timo Boll finished third at the German athlete of the year 2011 awards! The hard working nice guy from Erbach im Odenwald, Hesse, Germany has took table tennis to the extreme and is the player of recent history to conquer the Chinese. Boll has achieved yet another award in his...
  11. The German League 2011/2012

The German League (TTBL) 2011/2012 Photo by: http://tv.borussia-duesseldorf.de The German Bundesliga as it's mostly known around the world or the Tischtennis Bundesliga is probably the most competitive league next to the Chinese Superleague. In this thread you can share your thoughts, news...
  12. The French League - 2011/2012

The French League (Pro A) 2011/2012 Photo by: Roscher The French League is one of the most spectacular in my opinion. What do you think about this guys? Team List Below: 1) Chartres ASTT - Players, Damien Eloi, Gao Ning, Robert Gardos, Par Gerell 2) La Romagne - Players, Tianyuan...
  13. Ding Ning voted best shot of 2011

We have the official shot of 2011 according to the poll conducted by TableTennisDaily. 150 nominations have been made since 18th December 2011 with two shots in particular that rotated on poll position on a daily basis. On the 1st January 2012 the poll was closed by the TableTennisDaily Team...
  14. Ding Ning voted best shot of 2011

We have the official shot of 2011 according to the poll conducted by TableTennisDaily. 150 nominations have been made since 18th December 2011 with two shots in particular that rotated on poll position on a daily basis. On the 1st January 2012 the poll was closed by the TableTennisDaily Team...
  15. Who will win the ultimate table tennis shot of 2011? The countdown begins!

--- The 24 hour countdown begins! --- What a year 2011 has been in the table tennis World. Our recently launched table tennis video that went viral to the World has reached an astonishing 790.000 views and counting within a week! The video which consisted of the top 10 best shots of 2011 chosen...
  16. TableTennisDaily goes Viral!

TableTennisDaily's latest best shots of 2011 video has taken the net by storm! The video has gone viral which has over 400.000 views in just 4 days and counting. After doing some research through google, the video has featured on many main stream websites! The video has been viewed by thousands...
  17. 2011 Interviews

Hi all just thought I'd share my final post for 2011 with a summary of all my player interviews and a special thank you message to you all :) have a great xmas guys and a happy new year. Looking forward to 2012 and more interviews to come and more great stuff to contribute here at TTDaily :D...
  18. U.S. Nationals 2011

So if you live in the U.S. or follow U.S. TT at all you know that we've just had the U.S. Nationals in VA Beach. I just thought I'd put up this video because at 11:34 Peter has some style in losing a point. Does a cool little spin on the floor after going for FH shot. Any discussion on the...
  19. Shot of the year 2011 (Official)

---Christmas Special--- What a year it has been! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favourite shots of the year (2011) to us. Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top Ten best shots voted by you guys. Now we can narrow down to the...
  20. TTD Xmas Competition

---Competition Closed--- Hey all! Competition time is here! :) What a fantastic year 2011 has been! So many amazing matches in the World of Table Tennnis, and lets not forget the incredible debates on the threads this year! I am giving away a TableTennisDaily Stiga Tshirt for a lucky...