fred

1. Fred 43

I haven't been around for a while, but when I finally did log in, I had a message from Dan asking me to post a link to Fred's last video so people could see how he is getting on. As we made another vid 2 days ago, it makes more sense to post that one. He still hits the ball very hard when he...
  2. Fred 36

He is now 10 1/2. How time flies. This was the 2 of us earlier today. He's looking a little more relaxed and enjoying his new rubbers.
  3. Fred 35

Me and Fred hitting earlier today.
  4. Fred at 10

He gets quicker and I get slower.
  5. Fred 33 (now aged 9 3/4)

Me and Fred Yesterday afternoon. Some sound missing later in the vid as my IPOD decided not to sync the sound with the vid, so I decided silence was better. Happy New Year.
  6. Fred 32

Me and fred working off our Pizza Hut buffet lunch earlier today.
  7. Fred's Summer Vid

He's getting a bit quick for me now. I seriously need to get back in practice or I will soon be the second best player in the family.
  8. Fred play's Chen Qi - Leeds! (VIDEO)

The Chinese National Team are currently training in Leeds in preparation for the London 2012 Olympics. Fred who you may have seen previously on TTD or on youtube is only 9 years of age and has been training since a young boy. He and fellow team mates and guests got the chance to play some...
  9. Fred at 9

I've posted it everywhere else so I might as well post it here too. Watch and discuss.
  10. Fred's New Year Vid 2012

2012 is nearly 2 hours old, so here are a few clips from last nights play. Sorry about the missing sound on a couple sections, not too sure what Moviemaker was up to.
  11. Fred's Latest Vid

This was us last night.
  12. Fred's Summer Vid 2011

Me and Fred Yesterday.
  13. Me and Fred play some good players.

Fred v Liam and Chen Me v Chen
  14. Fred at 8

Fred is 8 Years old today. Here are a few clips of us knocking last night.
  15. Darius Knight Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 272)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with professional! (Hours to make, seconds to comment :) Photo: James Olley and Matthew Beard Full Name: Darius Knight Age: 20 Date Of Birth: 22.02.90 Height: 176 Club represented: Highest World Ranking: 272 Equipment: Michael maze Forehand: Tenergy...
  16. Fred's New Year Video

As advertised earlier today, here is Fred's latest Vid. At the table, I can tell he is moving faster, spinning the ball more and playing more consistently. See what you think. Comment below on some tips and advice and what you think?