rasanter

1. Rasanter R42 & R45 alternatives

Hi all, My current setup (playing with this setup approx 1 year) Blade: Butterfly Balsa Carbo X7 BH: Andro Rasanter R42 2.0 FH: Andro Rasanter R45 2.0 Quality wise I'm a bit dissapointed in the R45. The rubber was chipped early on at several places on the edges, rubber seems a bit brittle...
  2. Andro Rasanter R47 R48

Hi All. The rasanters have been here for a while. R37, R42, R47, R50, R53 ... And now there is the R48. I can't find much about it. Is there anyone that used the R47 and tried/using R48 now? If I look at the factory stats it is very high control. More than 10% better than R47. It's even faster...
  3. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  4. Blades with rubbers for sale

I've two blades with rubbers and a cover for sale. Asking price is excluding the shipment cost. Bat 1: Blade: Stiga Allround Classic WRB (Bought ~ 1.5 years back) FH: DHS Hurricane 3 2.1 mm Thickness, Chinese 39 hardness (Used for ~ 4 months, still tacky and very grippy) BH: Andro Rasanter...
  5. Andro Rasanter R48 - Suitable for whom

Hi guys, who of you has ever played the Rasanter R48 and can say who the rubber is suitable for? Maybe you can also write something about advantages and disadvantages? :)
  6. Rasanter r48?

So Andro recently released the rasanter r48 and I’m just wondering how it compares to other popular rubbers like tenergy or the evolution series.
  7. Hardness Race is On! | Rasanter R53 Review

Hey guys, and we're back with another review! Here's our latest rubber review of the new Rasanter R53 rubber by andro! The hardness race is on as manufacturers begin to release harder rubbers! This one comes in at 53 degrees! The R53 comes in at 53 degrees! What hardness do you prefer?
  8. Andro releases Rasanter R53

And the hardness race continues: https://www.andro.de/products/rubbers/rasanter-r53-en-gb/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vAfeVxAmcM And the prices keep on rising... 60€
  9. Omega 7 pro vs Vega pro vs rasanter R47

Hello to everyone I'm wondering to replace my forehand rubber (Els), so I tried the rasanter R47 (for 3 hours) and the vega pro ( for 5 min). I was really amazed by the performance of both rubbers. Coming from Els, I've found this rubbers very fast and spinny. I haven't tried xiom omega 7 pro...
  10. Rubber like Xiom Vega Europe w/ slightly higher throw & not slower? + Blade effect?

Rubber like Xiom Vega Europe w/ slightly higher throw & not slower? + Blade effect? Hi all, As per the title, I'm looking for something like Xiom Vega Europe as I like softer rubbers. However, I was considering something with a slightly higher throw angle (not too much), same speed (or...
  11. Is the rasanter r47 any good ?

Hi guys, Just want to know is the r47 rubber good,read many good reviews in revspin and tabletennis11. But is it somewhat different to other rubbers like fastarc g1,mxp,tenergy 05 and what technique does it require to handle it.thxs
  12. Sanwei Fextra 7 (New Racket Construct)

Build a new racket, haven't played with it yet though. I'm curious to see what others perspective might be on its performance/potential. I am trying to adopt the Chinese style of play and philosophy. Using more a 3rd ball attack kind of play, and topspin oriented. I've been using my Andro racket...
  13. Treiber Z rubbers

Been reading around on rubbers for this blade, and eventually figured out it might be picky on rubbers. I come from DHS Pg-13 (hurricane hao III wannabe), Evolution MX-P and Acuda blue P2. Acuda Blue P2 is awesome for most things on this blade (all-round play, flicks, chops, snakes, anything)...
  14. Durability: Tibhar Evolution/Donic Bluestorm/Andro Rasanter

Which series have the best durability? I'm looking at r47, z1 and mx-p.
  15. Give me your opinion please. Are Rasanter the best choise?

I want to buy a new rubber but I can't decide what one to buy. I'm from Arggentina so I can't buy here some brands like tibhar or shazaka. I've been thinking in buying an Andro Rasanter R47 because is cheaper than the T05, my coach says that I should buy the R37 but I consider it so slow because...
  16. Sup. What's the difference between Hexer Grip and the Rasanter series?

Comparisons would be nice. Rasanter is said to be one of the best new rubbers, but hexer grip is even newer than that, so. thanks.
  17. Seeking advice for replacing backhand Rasanter R42

I focused my backhand mostly on spinny short games / opening loops and off-the-bounce soft blocks/ shots with frequent speed/placement changes. Flicks are minimal. With my current (weak) stamina/BH stroke accuracy the R47 is already too demanding that I'm actually generating less spin with it...
  18. FS: Timo Boll ALC + Rasanter R42 + Donic Coppa X2

The blade has some minor scratches on the border, but nothing serious. It's a ST. Very good condition overall. Rubbers are in great conditions too, I used them very little. Both are max. I bought this one for some tests or to have it as a backup. But I'm not using it at all, since I already have...
  19. Any opinions about andro rasanter series?(especialy durability and less effort play)

hi everybody the title says everything.what do you think about rasanters durability? and the second question is,which rubber of the rasanter series needs less effort especialy when executing topspins against heavy backspin?which one is recommented for an over-aged veteran player? ty in advance
  20. FS:/ 3 red Rasanter 47R with 2mm sponge

Closed! Closed!