session

1. TableTennis BelgiumTV : All the Training Session.

Hi everyone, all my Training Session will be posted here ! May the Force Be With You.
  2. Video of a session from me!

Hey guys! It took a little bit but I finally got some videos of me playing. I switched out of tenergy 05 and opted for a DHS H3 Neo (unboosted). Wasn't super confident for loops and smashes at the start but as we started playing more I started to get more confident. I like the rubber...
  3. Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Bojan Tokic training session in Bulgaria

4. Best point from training session 5/6. Tips?

A video of me (Nicky, born 2003, tall guy) and my good friend Edvin (born 2004) having a fun set making som good point. This wasn't a serious match so we did back away from the table a bit lol. Would be appreciated to get some tips maybe on my technique, footwork, BH, etc. Thanks
  5. NEW: Zhang Jike - Training Session 2017

NEW: Zhang Jike - Training Session for WTTC 2017 Brand New Training Session of Zhang Jike at the 2017 China Trials for World Championships! Enjoy!
  6. Ma Long's first training session after Rio Olympic Gold 2016

A cool video of Ma Long's first training session back after Rio Olympics 2016!
  7. What do you people do to motivate yourselfes to break limits every session?

This is my way! It´s a simple whiteboard with markers. Not perfect but it gets me hyped enough to train hard. Please share your methods/reasons/etc. Peace!
  8. Post your multiball session :D

Here is mine lol I'm out of form :D
  9. My trick shots and uncoventional practise session videos

Hi guys, Yesterday I had a very good training session for this trick. Have been thinking about Xu Xin's unique reversible Forehand lately. Then, I was reminscent of this trick shot challenge which I saw on Youtube a year back. I tried it at that time and couldn't get past 3. Neverthless, I...
  10. New 2016: Zhang Jike - Training Session

New!! Zhang Jike - Training Session from the recent Japan Open 2016!
  11. My old practice session videos. Feedback appreciated.

Hi guys, I have uploaded my basic stroke training sessions which belong to last year. Already, few months before this session, I had snapped my right Knee ACL ligament during my Badminton training. Hence, my movement on legs are completely constricted. I hope these videos give a better picture...
  12. New 2016: Fan Zhendong - Training Session

New footage of Fan Zhendong training in the Chinese National Team training centre!
  13. Fan Zhendong Photo Shoot!

In China table tennis players are very famous and are endorsed with many companies! In the video below you can see 18 year old Fan Zhendong in a photo shoot for a magazine! Fan Zhendong looks like he is really enjoying himself! Enjoy!
  14. Training Session Best of 15 min

Hello here is a Video for you.